Got a lot of useless apps on your Mac? Blackmagic driver for mac.
Geek Uninstaller is a completely portable program uninstaller that's packed with features, all in a file less than 10 MB in size! Sort programs by their size or installation date, delete entries from the list of software, search through the programs, export a list of installed software to an HTML file, and look up information on any program in the Registry Editor, install folder, or internet.
- App Uninstall for Mac Free Trend Micro Mac OS X 10.10/10.11 Version 2.0.4 Full Specs Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for.
- To uninstall Office for Mac 2011 move the applications to the Trash.Once you've removed everything, empty the Trash and restart your Mac to complete the process. Before you remove Office for Mac 2011, quit all Office applications and make sure there's nothing in Trash that you want to keep. Leave Office applications closed while you go through this process.
- Download Elimisoft App Uninstaller 2.4 for Mac for Free. Elimisoft App Uninstaller 2.4 is an intelligent application which robustly locates the left over files like cache, logs, preferences, crash reports of apps and cleans the mac for mac ninjas.
- Batch uninstalling multiple apps at the same time is also supported. Unfortunately, IObit Uninstaller for Mac is not yet released, but there are plenty of apps with similar functions available on the market. These alternatives to IObit Uninstaller for Mac are listed here, so if you want a handy app uninstaller, check these tools.
Installing Mac apps is pretty simple, but getting rid of them and all the files they create isn't always so easy.
Trash an application?
When you drag an application to the Trash, its preferences, cache and log files still remain on your drive and waste valuable disk space. Trashing works only for the most recent 'package' apps that come as one file. For other apps trashing removes only the core part, while other components still stay on the hard drive and waste the space.
What to do to remove apps completely?
There are several ways to delete useless apps except dragging them to the Trash. It may take more time to remove apps completely.
1. Check whether the app you want to remove has a built-in uninstaller. If yes, then use it to completely remove the app.
Mac Osx Uninstaller
2. Go to your Mac's Library, open the Application Support folder, find the app and manually remove its components.
Osx Uninstaller Free
3. Use the professional uninstaller tool that remove unneeded apps once and for all.
The Mac app uninstaller - EaseUS CleanGenius is outstanding for its simplicity. It has clean, uninstall applications, free space monitor, disk ejector functions.
With its 'Uninstall Applications', you can uninstall the apps you want to remove and delete its related components & files (preferences, cache files and log files) once and for all.
With its 'Clean', you can clean your Mac by removing system caches, user caches, system logs, user logs, user trash, user downloads, etc. in seconds and run your Mac smoothly & efficiently.
'You can speed up your Mac computer by performing simple maintenance. Unfortunately, there isn't a fast and effecient way to do this natively in OS X. CleanGenius is a great all-in-one Mac cleanup utility that also combines a disk space monitor and disk ejector. It cleans junk files with one-click and is the easiest way we've found to keep your Mac clean and running smoothly with the performance you expect.' Editor reviewed EaseUS CleanGenius.