Ashampoo Burning Studio is a CD/DVD burning program that has been popular for many years. In CD/DVD burning industry, Ashampoo Burning Studio has its place and reputation due to its stable burning function and relatively easy operation design. Ashampoo Burning Studio has many versions, and the one I like the most is Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. Although not being the latest version of the software, Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 has all the basic burning functions and can provide a quite stable performance. However, some people who are new to Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 might have no idea how this software works, or don't know how to burn data or movie or music to a DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. So today, I am going to show you the detailed instruction on how to use Ashampoo Burning Studio 16, so that you don't have to miss this wonderful DVD burning software and can burn your own DVD with it.
Part 1: Enter the software and get ready
Being easy to use is one of the advantages for Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. With a little guide, anyone can burn their ideal CD or DVD disc of their own. Now let's take a look on how to use Ashampoo Burning Studio 16, starting with entering the program and get your project set.
Download Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE - A fully-featured disc burning and ripping utility that enables you to create all kinds of data CDs and DVDs, as well as backup your files and design case covers.
- Ashampoo provides the ability to rip music and videos off from discs alongside burning onto them. It supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray while allowing you to also work with rewritable discs. For audio, it allows you to use primarily MP3, WMA, and Wave, to burn and rip from the drives.
- The latest version of Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 for Mac is 2.0 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Viewers & Editors in the Design & Photo category. The app is developed by Ashampoo GmbH & Co.
- Burn, copy and rip - easily and free of charge! Ashampoo® Burning Studio FREE is your fast and hassle-free disc burner. Burning Studio is a feature-rich and dependable burning software with everything you need to burn and back up data, rip music discs, create audio discs or burn existing videos, like MP4 files, and photos to Blu-ray and much more!
- Ashampoo Burning Studio is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Burn, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Ashampoo Burning Studio and 11 are available for Mac so.
Step 1: Get Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 license key
Although you can get a lot of results when you google 'Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 free license key' or 'Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 License key Crack', it's not suggested that you get a cracked version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 or use a free license key. Because it's not safe for your computer, you might encounter some problems that you wouldn't see in an official version of the software, and most of the time, they just won't work. Buy the software from the official website, it's the easiest way.
Step 2: Enter the program
Download and install Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. You can download the software from the official website of Ashampoo, or you can also download it from other software download sites. It's suggested that you download the program from an official publisher, because that way, you will have lower chance to get a lot of malware with the program you want.
Once you have entered the main interface of the program, you will see all of the functions of the program has been listed on the left column. Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 provides multiple powerful functions, you can burn data discs or back up your data, you can music or movie + slideshow, you can also design and create a disc cover for your disc. Coping disc and creating disc image are also supported. When you use Ashampoo Burning Studio 16, just choose the function you want to use, and more options will unfold. This time I will show you how to burn a regular movie with Ashampoo Burning Studio 16, so I will click 'Movie + Slideshow', and then choose 'Create Movie/Slideshow DVD', as you can see from the picture.
Step 3: Title the project
When you have entered the 'Create Movie/Slideshow DVD' function, you will be brought to a window where you have to title your project. You should name your project so that you will know what you are looking for when you need to locate this project later in the future. This step is simple, just type the name you want to give to the project you are working on in the box and click 'Next'. You can also go back to the start page if you find yourself in a wrong function page, just click the 'start page' texture at the top-left corner or click on the 'Back' button beside the 'Next' button.
Step 4: Choose TV stream format
Before you start the burning process, there is another setting you have to do, and that is set your TV stream format. You need to do this because you have to make sure the DVD you burn can be properly played on your TV, without play failure or picture twist or any other glitch.
You can check the box named 'Use Default (Choose if you don't know if your TV Set supports PAL or NTSC)', when, as it's said, you don't know which format to choose. But it's suggested that you choose your format manually because so that you can guarantee the final DVD will be played on your TV successfully.
If your TV set is a European TV set, choose PAL, if your TV set is an American or Japan TV set, choose NTSC format. You also have to make sure if your TV set has a 16:9 aspect ratio or a 4:3 one. Once you have set all that, click 'Next' to proceed.
Part 2: Import and customize movie
Now you have got your project properly set, it's time to start importing and customizing your movie for burning.
Step 1: Add movie
After the last step, you can officially start burning your DVD. The first thing you need to do is importing your source video file. In the new window, click 'Add Movie' to add the movie you want to burn to your DVD.
Step 2: Edit movie
After importing your movie, you can edit it before burning it to a DVD. Find the 'Edit' button below the 'Create Slideshow' button, click on it and then you will call out an edit panel.
The edit window consists of 4 windows, item window, theme window, timeline window and preview window. Here you can add items to your movie, set a theme, trim the length of your movie and preview the changes. When you are done setting, click the 'Save' button at the bottom right corner
Step 3 Movie settings
Back to the movie file list window. There is a 'Movie Settings' button under the 'Edit' button, by clicking which you can call out a movie settings panel. In this small panel, you can set the name of your movie, and apply other features like menu entry, 16:9 and normalize audio track. You can also place a chapter in the specific minute so that you can divide the movie into multiple chapters. If you have a subtitle file, you can also apply it here.
Step 4: Menu settings
When you finish the movie settings, click 'Next', as always. Then you can set a menu for your DVD. There are a lot of menus you can apply, and you can see the preview on the right. You can also use no menu by check the box 'Use no menu' at the top-left corner. After setting your menu, click 'Next'.
Part 3: Finish the work
If you can make it this far, it means your project is about to be finished. Just some final settings and the program will start to burn your video to DVD.
Step 1: Set 'Save to'
Before burning your movie to a DVD, you need to tell the program where to save it. In this 'Save to' window, you can choose to burn your movie to a DVD disc or save it to a DVD folder. You will have to insert a blank DVD disc before burning if you choose to burn it to a DVD, and you have to set a directory if you want to save it to a folder.
Step 2: Start burning
Finally, you have done all the work, and it's time to let the software do its job, click 'Next' when you finish the last step, and Ashampoo Burning Studio will start burning your movie to a DVD. You can monitor the progress while the burning process. If you want to abort the burning, you can click the 'Abort' button in the bottom.
Step 3: Finished
The burning process is usually going to take a long time. When it's done, there will be a window telling you that your task has been finished.
Part 4: A better choice
Now we know how to use Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. Although the software is relatively easy to use, it could still take you some time to figure out all of its features. Also. Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 has basic burning features but is still lack of some other useful burning functions. Thus, here is another DVD burning program that I want to recommend you today, which has all the features Ashampoo Burning Studio has, but also includes some more advanced features, with simpler user experience. That Program is called Leawo DVD Creator.
About Leawo DVD Creator
Leawo DVD Creator is a professional DVD burning program with all the basic and advanced burning functions. The software can burn all kinds of videos include MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, BDVM and so many more to optical DVD disc or DVD ISO file or a DVD folder. It has built-in video editor which allow you to do trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, adding 3D effects and many other advanced settings to your movie. You can also use the built-in menu templates to design and create customized DVD menu.
☉ Convert videos like MP4, AVI, MKV to DVD format fast.
☉ Create DVD-5, DVD-9 disc, folder or ISO image without quality loss.
☉ 1-click operation to create photo slideshows and burn to DVD.
☉ Easily editable effects, 2D to 3D conversion support.
☉ Built-in menu templates and edit disc menu with personal preferences.
Comparison between Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 and Leawo DVD Creator
There are a lot of similarities between the two DVD burning programs, but there are still some differences in some advanced functions. Here are some of the differences between the two DVD burning programs.
|Ashampoo Burning Studio 16||Leawo DVD Creator|
|Price||$49.99 with free trail||$39.95 with free trial|
|Video Edit Function||Add item, trim, choose theme||Trim, Corp, Watermark. Effects, 2D to 3D conversion, Remove noise|
|Menu Support||Basic menu support||Built-in and online template library, edit texture, change background music, change background picture|
|Mnium steps required to burn a DVD||9||5|
Video guide on Leawo DVD Creator
by Christine Smith • 2020-10-13 11:47:19 • Proven solutions
You must have noticed that most CD burning software have shortcomings when it comes to how much they can do. Getting the best free CD burning software facilitates your needs to burn audio, image, and video files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs. Burning media files to discs create a way for you to use it while securely storing them. It is a fantastic backup plan for days when your computer suddenly crashes, or your mobile phone/ external hard drive gets damaged. If you are trying to find a simple CD burning program, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best free CD burning software based on your burning and media file editing needs.
Part 1. Which is the Best Free CD Burning Software for Windows Users
If you are a Windows user, here is a list of the best free CD burning software for Windows:
Don’t let the name trick you. CDBurnerXP works seamlessly on all versions of Windows. It is one of the best free CD burning software for Windows thanks to its simplicity, set of features, and lightweight footprint.
- It supports burning to several types of discs, e.g., DVD, CD, Blu-ray, and HD DVD.
- It accommodates the burning of various kinds of file formats, including MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, etc.
- It can add tracks to your compilation from CD without having to rip audio media files first.
- It has an intuitive user interface with multiple language support.
- It allows you to burn and create ISO files to CD.
- It can support rewritable discs.
2. BurnAware Free
Its fancy and simplified interface is the first thing that catches your eye. BurnAware is an excellent freeCD burning software with a lot of features for an enhanced data editing experience. Furthermore, it is easy on resources and accommodates the most popular file formats. It has an incredible burning speed as it burns data directly onto the disc without hard disk staging.
- It supports burning to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs.
- It can handle a wide range of audio file formats.
- It supports high DPI monitors and low CPU usage.
- It accommodates disk-image burning to DVDs and CDs for ISO file formats.
- It enables the creation of video DVDs that you can play on regular DVD players or games console.
3. DeepBurner Free
DeepBurner Free is one of the longest-serving best free CD burning software. You can take it with you everywhere you go, stored on a USB flash drive. It has an interface that is user-friendly, especially for beginners. Plus, you can use it to print CD labels and booklets. However, DeepBurner Free doesn’t support burning on Blu-ray Disc and lacks a backup utility. It has limited features compared to its paid version, which is perfect for professional users.
- It creates and burns ISO images.
- It provides support for bootable CD/DVD.
- Allows for copying any disc and burning data CDs and DVDs.
- It is suitable for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- It can create multiple disk copies.
- It can handle internal and external CD/DVD writers.
InfraRecorder provides you a simple and straightforward user interface and is open source. It is one of the best freeCD burning software for Windows versions except Windows 10. Additionally, it has most of the features you would require a CD/DVD site to have and more.
- It allows recording audio and data files in WAV, WMA, OGG, MP3 ISO files to CDs, and DVDs.
- It supports multi-session recording and burning.
- It is very easy on resources.
- It supports BIN and CUE images.
- It has rewritable disc support.
5. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free edition stands out from all the above because of its disc ripping capabilities. However, to use it, you need registration through the program’s website. It makes one of the best free CD burning software for Windows 10, nonetheless. You can use it to protect discs using a password and erase rewritable CDs for reusing purposes.
- It can burn and rip discs.
- It is suitable for backing up and retrieving data.
- It can create ISO and BIN images.
- It supports a multi-disc file back up.
- It can restore an integrated Audio CD ripper, which produces high-quality WAV or WMA files.
- It allows for verification without having to eject the disc in supported drives.
- It has a neat and fair-to-the-eye interface.
6. Free Audio CD Burner
If you are looking for thebest free CD burning software for Windows 10, Free Audio CD Burner could be it. It is ideal for creating audio CDs seamlessly. As much as it only allows writing of CDs, you can use it to decode WMA and MP3 files in real-time hence saving you time and space on your hard drive.
- It can be used to burn CD-RW and CD-R.
- It allows for erasing information on rewritable discs.
- It works smoothly with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3.
- It supports a variety of audio file formats.
- You can adjust it so that it writes track by track and end up un-finalized or burn a whole disc at once and finalize it.
Part 2. Which Software is the Best and Free for CD Burning in Mac
Here is the list of the six best free CD burning software for Mac:
What makes it the best free CD burning software for Mac is its super fast speed and compatibility with pretty much all versions of Mac OS X. Despite its size, it is a mighty application and is designed to take off all your disc burning needs.
- You can use it to create audio CDs.
- It is perfect for creating simple video CDs and DVDs with interactive menus.
- You can customize DVD menu themes.
- It doesn’t take up much space on your Mac and has a simple user interface.
- It works seamlessly with versions of Mac OS X up to 10.3.9.
- It has a copying feature for easy copying of discs.
- You can select between multiple file system formats for a file-based disc.
It is undoubtedly one of Apple’s most exciting and practical apps. You can use it to collect and catalog a lot of songs, TV shows, podcasts, and movies. It has a fantastic user interface that is easy to navigate. This beautiful application is capable of burning music CDs real fast and freely making it one of the bestfree CD burning software for Mac.
- It lets you burn media files such as television shows, iTunes radio, movies, and music to DVDs.
- It has a neat and attractive interface.
- The burning process is short and straightforward.
- It has fast burning speeds.
- It is updated frequently; hence it has the latest burning features.
Finder is a default file manager on all Mac operating systems and hence, makes an excellent free CD burning software for Mac. It can help you find all files and folders on your computer and enable you to browse your applications, disks, files, and folders in several different manners. You can use it only to burn data DVD discs. It has minimal features for burning and editing media files to CD/DVD. Finder is not necessarily your first choice when looking for the best free CD burning software for Mac.
- Saves your storage space since you don’t need a third-party app.
- It allows you to drag and drop files while creating the burn list.
- It is super easy to navigate.
4. Simply Burns
Ashampoo Burning Studio Download
An interesting name for a CD burning software, right? Well, Simply Burns is open-source burning software that has an easy to get interface. It is one of the best free CDburning software for Mac since it allows you to burn data files to CD and DVD with no interruption. It lets you burn videos and images into appropriate discs with good quality. It has a variety of modes to assist you with your burning and editing tasks.
- It is easy to the eye, simple and straightforward.
- It has audio and data project functions.
- It has burn image mode and disc ripping mode for burning and ripping, respectively.
- It allows for duplication of files.
It is among the best free CD burning software for Mac. Popularly described as a bare-bones CD/DVD burning application, it is not complex but equipped to burn a large range of media files. It is unique as it burns custom hybrid discs or CUE/BIN files. It is a simple, fast, and user-friendly burner that pretty much anyone should be able to utilize.
- It allows you to add a custom icon to the disc and burn files.
- It supports a variety of media and data files.
- It has a multi-session feature.
- It provides you with CD burning, DVD burning, and photo options.
- It lets you burn ISO files.
- It is available in multiple languages.
6. Express Burn
Vegas Pro by Sony is a professional and feature-rich video editor, but when you switch to Mac, it is no longer a solution. Vegas Pro for Mac can easily be replaced by tools with similar capabilities and features. You can pick a substitute for Vegas Pro for Mac from this list of alternatives. However, Sony Vegas is only for Windows PC. If you've used it, you may ask for a Sony Vegas Mac version. Unfortunately, there is no Sony Vegas Mac version as all. In this case, you have to look for a Sony Vegas for Mac alternative. Here is the best solution for you. Best Alternative to Sony Vegas for Mac (macOS 10.13) - Filmora Video Editor. MAGIX Vegas Pro is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Adobe Premiere Pro.It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Shotcut or DaVinci Resolve.If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MAGIX Vegas Pro and many of them are. SONY VEGAS Pro 18 Crack With Torrent Free Download. SONY VEGAS Pro Crack is a video editing program set for non-linear editing. This software actually originated by a sonic foundry, then by Sony creative software and recently by Magix. This program works on the Windows operating system. Sony vegas pro for mac os x torrent dmg.
Express Burn is a reliable and one of the best free CD burning software for Mac users that enables you to burn CD/DVD easily and swiftly. It has a simple and intuitive interface. With just one glance, you can figure out how to navigate it.
Ashampoo Dvd Burner
- It supports DVD, Blu-ray Discs, and HD-DVD.
- It can burn ISO images.
- It has a user manual in case you need help operating the program.
- It has a fantastic graphical user interface.
- It has incredibly fast task completion speeds.
Part 3. Best Alternative to Free CD Burning Software for Windows/Mac
Apart from all the above free CD burning software, there is Wondershare UniConverter that you need to download and install it on your Windows or Mac computer first. It is the best CD burning software as it maintains the quality of the media file after the burning process is complete. It supports more than 1,000 file formats and allows you to download media from more than 10,000 sites. Wondershare UniConverter has an interestingly simple user interface that is friendly to beginners.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Audio and Video Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as a metadata management tool to edit video metadata files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, cropping videos, add subtitles and watermark, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
To burn to CD, follow the steps below:
Step 1 Launching Wondershare UniConverter and Reach CD Burner
Given that you downloaded and installed Wondershare UniConverter on your machine, launch it and tap on the Toolbox tab from the main window. Then select the CD Burner.
Step 2 Add Audio Files to the CD Burner
Ashampoo Burn For Mac Os
In the new popup, click on + icon on the window to open a browser to choose the data on your computer. You can add a single or more file.
Step 3 Preview Files and Select Burner
The attached files will show their Name, Length, Size, and Output Size. To add or delete them, use the icons on the left-top corner appropriately. When satisfied with the burn list, insert a blank CD to your computer and select the Burner from the top-right corner.
Step 4 Begin the Burning Process
In the last step, click on Burn to commence the burning. You can check the remaining storage space on your disc from the bottom bar on the screen.
Ashampoo Burn For Mac Catalina
Depending on your burning needs, be keen while selecting the best free CD burningsoftware from the 12+1 options in this article. Keep the storage capacity of your device, the purpose for which you are burning to CD, the type of your operating system, the input and output media formats in mind while finding a simple burning program. For professional output and extra details on a burned CD, you will have to get Wondershare UniConverter to get the job well done.