Office for Mac does not include Access, it would be a complete waste of money. Access is a relational database, Filemaker is a flat file. They are not compatible. Feel free to check Microsoft. Office for Mac is now on 365 (the cloud) which includes Access 🙂 I posted the link above if you care to research. IData Pro is a foremost database application for Mac users. Users consider this database management tool to be a superb solution for keeping any kind of data, comprising texts and photos.
- SmallSQL Database - Java DBMS v.rcSmallSQL is a 100% pure Java DBMS, a relational database for Java desktop applications. It has a JDBC 3.0 interface and offering many ANSI SQL 92 and ANSI SQL 99 features. It is very small and fast Java library. It does not have a network ..
- DB Solo for Mac OS v.3.8.2A cross-platform database development and management tool for developers and admins. DB Solo supports all major DBMS products available today, including Oracle, SQL Server 2000 and 2005, DB2, Sybase, H2, Postgres, MySQL and Solid.Key Features ..
- SQLAPI++ for Mac OS X v.126.96.36.199SQLAPI++ is a library designed to enable you to access multiple SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, InterBase, Informix, SQLBase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ODBC, SQLite). It uses native APIs of target DBMS so applications developed with ..
- 2Tools v.2322tools is a set of online CMS maintenance tools: just one click to migrate to/from different CMS; safe configuration settings to upgrade your CMS; easy Data movement to/from DBMS, databases or tables; SQL, XML, XSLT, PHP technologies.All tools are ..
- ARIZA: Bug/Request Tracking Tool v.0.9.5ARIZA is a bug/request tracking tool coded with PHP in an AJAX approach. It works with favorite DBMS such as PostgreSQL and MySQL. It is being distributed under GPL licence. It is free (as in beer) and free (as in speech) and open ..
- BizWare/BizTool v.1.0BizWare is JavaBeans middleware comprising the 'fundamental business logic' tier in N-tier apps. This tier provides a DBMS abstraction layer, enabling developers to focus on complex business logic and not low-level data persistance. BizTool is a tool ..
- DBGate v.1.1.0beta1DBGate is a lightweight and fast database front-end wich can connect to every DBMS you like. DBGate is written in PHP and can be accessed by the browser. For the latest news please visit our website ..
- DBPlus v.01A Java based interactive Tool to access various databases, the way SQL*Plus does for Oracle.This Tool does it for any DBMS where JDBC is ..
- Dbsql2xml v.0.22'dbsql2xml' is Java tool (class) for transformation (export, convert) relational database into hierarchical XML. It requires JRE 5.0, JDBC and SQL DBMS. 'dbsql2xml' uses XML document for mapping database tables and columns into elements of tree ..
- GeoMondrian v.1.0GeoMondrian is a 'spatially-enabled' version of Mondrian. GeoMondrian brings to the Mondrian OLAP server what PostGIS brings to the PostgreSQL DBMS, i.e. a consistent and powerful support for geospatial data. It also provides geo-extensions to ..
- JDBA v.0.7.92jDBA is database administration tool being written in Java. It will be able to manage multiple instances from a variety of DBMS such as Oracle, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, and others. Development is currently focused solely on ..
- Pyxmdb v.0.7pyxmdb is a database utility for exporting and importing data between a delimited text file and virtually any DBMS. Tested with Python 2.3-2.6, Linux and Windows, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Ingres. User extendable for any Python DB-API ..
- SDBC: a swing-based database client v.0.2.betaSDBC is a MS Access-like database client based on Java swing ui, able to connect to both local and network DBMS. It uses Derby for file-based database and JDBC for SQl-based ..
- STARCAT v.1.0rc1STARCAT (STAtiscic Reporting, Collecting and Analysing Tool) is a toolkit to gather statistics out of several sources (for example, rrd-files, logfiles, DBMS,..) and create nice-looking reports out of them using ..
- Sun Board v.2web2.0 BBS. The BBS name is Sun Board. It is webstandard-oriented, designed by XHTML + CSS, PHP-based board. it supports mysql, postgreSQL, sqlite and other DBMS. and multilingual feature. It is Creative Commons License 2.5. So you can use it ..
- Tamino on Rails v.1.0.betaTaminoOnRails provides a Ruby-based DBMS adapter as well as a ActiveResource adapter for Software AG's XML database management system Tamino. With the help of these adapters Tamino users can easily create web-based frontend for their XML ..
- XAware Data Integration Project v.965Create services to integrate applications & move data of any type. Build data views across DBMS, SOAP, HTTP/REST, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, SharePoint, Text, LDAP, FTP sources to read, write & transfer data. Eclipse designer & run-time ..
- DB Solo v.3.0DB Solo is a powerful database development and management tool for developers and DBAs. DB Solo has an intuitive user interface that allows you to explore and manage your database objects as well as execute your own ad-hoc queries. DB Solo supports ..
- CogitoPop v.1.0This application is an email ( POP3/SMTP ) application built with eclipse 3.1.1. It shows the power of eclipse to build RCP apps. It is using the embedded version of Derby as the ..
- DB Solo for Mac OS A cross-platform database development and management tool
- SQLAPI++ for Mac OS X SQLAPI++ is a library designed to enable you to access
- DB Solo DB Solo is a powerful database development and management
- BizWare/BizTool BizWare is JavaBeans middleware comprising the 'fundamental
- ARIZA: Bug/Request Tracking Tool ARIZA is a bug/request tracking tool coded with PHP in an
- SDBC: a swing-based database client SDBC is a MS Access-like database client based on Java swing
- Sun Board web2.0 BBS. The BBS name is Sun Board. It is
- Dbsql2xml 'dbsql2xml' is Java tool (class) for transformation (export,
- STARCAT STARCAT (STAtiscic Reporting, Collecting and Analysing Tool)
- XAware Data Integration Project Create services to integrate applications & move data of any
Data Query Tool, one flexible Query-Tool for all ODBC and Sqlite databases!
To start from scratch, booting the 10.6 Snow Leopard Retail DVD directly, check out.Existing Clover users may do a direct update to macOS Catalina by simply running the Install macOS Catalina app as normal Mac users would. Arm mac vs intel mac. This is a requirement, as you need access to the Mac App Store to download macOS and create the installation drive. In order to start fresh, you'll need access to a functional computer running OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 or later.
One for allEach DBMS has its own highly specialized and complex management or query tool. While working at different DBMS, you need to change the tool regulary. Even if you just want to run some SQL commands quickly. With the Data Query Tool from Solution Research you don't need to change the system. It is easy to use.
What can you do with DQT?The Data Query Tool from Solution Research provides access to any ODBC and SQLite databases.You can analyse, insert, delete and edit data and execute any kind of SQL statements that the database management system supports. Result sets from a SELECT statement will be shown as a data grid or optionally as flown text. Data can be edited directly in the cells of a data grid.
If certain SQL commands are used again and again, you can create a script of it. In addition these scripts handle commands for flow control (IF, WHILE, ..), independently of the used DBMS to automate various processes.
At a glance
- On Mac OS X connect directly to Microsoft SQL Servers, MySQL Servers and SQLite without any other software needed
- Connect to most other ODBC Database as long as an driver is installed
- Connect to multiple databases at the same time
- Browse database tables and views in a data grid
- Modify data within the data grid (add new records, edit, delete)
- Export result sets to HTML or CSV files (delimiter separated)
- Create scripts to automate queries
- Execute any valid SQL Statement the database management support
Connect to a Database via ODBC
|With this dialog it's possible to connect to some dqt standard data sources. On Mac OS X these are: Sqlite, MS SQL Server and MySQL Server (Drivers included with dqt). On Windows: Sqlite, MS-Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL Server and Oracle, but it's important to have the drivers installed beforehand. At least MySQL and Oracle must be installed manually on Windows.|
If you want to use dqt to connect to other ODBC data sources than this, you can use the Connect command.
Best Dbms For Mac
|In the Script Editor, text is edited like in any other text editor. Just a few specialties ease editing of dqt/sql scripts and enter commands and execute them.|
After entering some commands and SQL statements they can be executed and the result will be displayed as a data grid or in output area as floating text.
Contect sensitive help and IntelliSense technic helps writing SQL statements.
|Result sets of a SELECT statement or selecting a table in the connection tree will be shown in a Data Grid.|
In the first row, the header row, are the names of the columns from the result set.
Table content can be edited depending on the current query mode, the access rights and cell content. In fact the dqt generates internally SQL UPDATE, INSERT and DELETE statements to modify table data. It's important that dqt can scan the query and identify a unique key for every row in the table. Just thant it's possible to modify data.
Is a single cell active the Del key delete the data (in fact set it to the special value NULL) and the clipboard key commands work as well (Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V, ..).
|Result sets from a SELECT Statement could be displayed as a data grid. These table views can be saved as a file, for example as a HTML web page. Furthermore beside HTML it is possible to use csv (in this case the tab is used as a separator) and txt formats.|
This files can be imported into most other software, like Excel, OpenOffice and least but not last into any TextEditor for further processing.
|In addition to the colors and fonts for the individual areas (script editor, connection tree and table views), the positions of most of the elements could be positioned at any position on the screen. The data table views can also be opened in a own table grid. Make it easy on yourself, and then .. feel the passion.|
Dbms For Mac
Ready for macOS Sierra and Windows 10
|You use Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan or Sierra?|
You operate with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or with Windows 10?
No problem! The DQT is also optimized for these operating systems.
Don’t hesitate to ask about a Linux version.