FastReport FMX 2 – multi platform report generator
- The book is a help to all Delphi programmers who want to develop their programs for Windows, MAC OS X (macOS) and Linux for the first time with FireMonkey, and also suitable for developers who want to go deeper into the FireMonkey framework. Note:The book is not intended for developers who are just starting to program with Delphi. About this book.
- Free download Delphi SWF SDK Delphi SWF SDK for Mac OS X. Delphi SWF SDK contains pure Object Pascal library for creating SWF files, without any external dynamic libraries.
Multi platform Report Generator for Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows, compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE (FMX library). Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multi-platform solution which integrates Business Intelligence into software based on the Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Delphi was also produced for Linux, marketed under the name Kylix. Since Kylix was abandoned after the 3rd release, we won't go into it here. There is another competing Delphi-like system, known as Sibyl, however the focus of that project is support of the OS/2 operating system, so.
Now you can also create business applications for Apple Mac OS X users.
You will get a powerful tool for your business applications which allows the creation and printing of documents under popular operating systems on the PC.
Main features of FastReport FMX:
- From any Database. FastReport works with all the databases which are availabe in FireMonkey
- From Users’ data. Applications can also be used as the datasource
- Visual report designer. Full-featured modern report editor with a huge set of tools for visually creating, tuning and editing report templates
- Easy and clear classic interface
- Separate tabs for “report design”, “data” and “code”
- Objects: shape, chart, line, table, “flag”, picture, gradient, cross-tab, bar-code (including 2D) etc
FastReport is specially optimized and tested for the production of reports for real businesses! If your customers want to get reports fast then FastReport is the thing! The single report generator kernel offers all of this:
- Band-oriented report generator. Wide choice of band types allows multi-level report banding
- Code-based reports
- Multi-page and multi-template reports
- Cross-tabs allow building of tabular reports with complex structures, from one datasource
- Interactivity. Dialogue forms, drill-down reports, call daughter report by clicking in the preview window
- Internal interpretator (FastScript) with 4 programming languages: PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript and JScript
And all of this can be combined in one report!
- In the Preview window
- Sending to a printer
- Exporting through a range of filters:
- PDF (internal in Apple Mac OS X), TXT, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, HTML, ODS, ODT and CSV.
Flexibility and International Configuration
- Flexible architecture. If you need more functionality from FastReport you can achieve it by creating and connecting your own objects, export filters, functions and DB engines
- UNICODE. Reports can be based on any language
- Localization. The FastReport interface is localized for 32 languages
- Sources. The Licence comes with full source code for FastReport. Very convenient for adaptation
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
Radio app for mac. It will typically import 10,000 in just over 15 seconds or keyword import 1,000 songs from a 15,000 iTunes/Music library in 2 seconds.On-job training detailsThere are details like if you drag a song into DJ's queue, it brings itself to the front and selects that song to do with it whatever you like. If you have auto off, DJ brings itself to the front as you get within 20 seconds of the ending of a song. You also get a 20 player palette for short jingles and sound effects with 20 saved sets for different segments and DJs.Resourceful live DJingThere's a library you can use to keep either a selection of your iTunes/Music library by keyword or the entire library and search it for requests or sort for an exact time fit song or perfect long ramp so you can do a long talk-in. You get one more 4th audio output meant for off air used by the library player for previewing and properties player for editing ramp, start, stop, overlap, etc.More players for every purposeFor live assist playing you can run more manually and then you can run the 3rd player as you wish using the spot list.
No Crack Required.
Tutorials For Free, Guides, Articles & Community Forum.OneHack.Us
Download Free Courses Online
How to compile Lua 5.4.0 as a Mac OS X dynamic library
This is a tutorial on how to compile Lua 5.4.0 as a Mac OS X dynamic library (liblua.dylib).
1. download and build Lua as stated in the Lua FAQ but force a 64-bit compilation
2. add a new dynamic build rule to the
src/makefile and build the library with
See Frameworks and Binding for information about the install_name.
You’re done! You should now have a lua interpreter, a luac compiler and a
How to compile Lua 5.4.0 for Windows
How to compile Lua 5.4.0 for Linux as a shared library
How to compile Lua 5.4.0 as a Mac OS X dynamic library
How to compile Lua 5.4.0 for Android as a dynamic library
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
About Dennis D. Spreen
Delphi For Mac Os 10.13
Delphi For Mac Os High Sierra
Delphi For Mac Os 10.10
- Setup your Bitbucket replacement for your Mercurial repositoryOctober 26, 2020
- mORMot2 RenamingOctober 26, 2020
- Only few days left..October 26, 2020
- Webinaire du 24 novembre 2020 : diffuser nos logiciels et gérer leurs mises à jourOctober 26, 2020
- Webinaire du 29 décembre 2020 : utilisation de git dans DelphiOctober 26, 2020
- DelphiCon 2020October 26, 2020
- GExperts 1.3.17 ReleasedOctober 26, 2020
- Docker Scripts and DockerHub Images for RAD Studio 10.4.1October 25, 2020
- Editor improvements: undo, context menu on hierarchy, shell list, clear warnings…October 24, 2020
- How secure is your WordPress installation?October 24, 2020