Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder is exactly what its name suggests: a program for capturing your desktop activity. With its help, you can easily create video tutorials for your apps, capture game walkthroughs, and many others. Anything that access the internet whether phones, wireless cards, computers, etc, all have a MAC address. The address with all one's (FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF) is the broadcast address.
Users interested in installing the Mac version of FINAL FANTASY XIV can download it here.
Minimum System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for FINAL FANTASY XIV for Mac.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS Catalina 10.15|
|Applicable model||iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or higher|
|Free Disc Space||60GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M295X or higher|
|Recommended screen resolution||1600x900|
|Internet||Broadband Internet connection|
|Communications port|| If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.|
[Ports that may be used]
TCP：80, 443, 54992～54994, 55006～55007, 55021～55040
* The system requirements listed above are the anticipated minimum system requirements to run this software. However, please be aware that this information is still subject to change.
- Click the 'Download' button to begin.
- Double-click the file (FINAL_FANTASY_XIV_ONLINE_x64.dmg) once the download is complete. Follow the on-screen instructions and drag the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE icon into the Applications folder.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV will then be installed in the Applications folder, and the launcher icon will appear on the desktop.
* The game requires at least 60GB of free space on the destination hard drive.
* You will need administration privileges to install the application.
For Users of the 32-bit Application
To carry over settings from the 32-bit application, you need to upload your settings using the Server Backup option, which can be found in the character selection screen.
Back Up Character Settings
Save a backup of local character settings, HUD layout, hotbars, gear sets, and more to the server.
* Item sort settings and inventory location data will not be saved.
Data to Be Saved:
- Character Configuration
- Log Filters
- HUD Layout
- Log Text Colors
- Hotbars and Cross Hotbars
- Character-specific Macros
- Gear Sets
- Social Data (Friend Group Names, Contact Lists, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Data (Triple Triad, LoVM, etc.)
Back Up Client Settings
Save a backup of local system settings for UI, sound, user macros, and more to the server.
* Display resolution, graphics quality, input device, and other settings dependent on current play environment will not be saved.Nero burn for mac os x.
Data to Be Saved:
- Display Settings
- Accessibility Settings
- Sound Settings
- Shared Macros
- Input Device Settings
- Miscellaneous Data (Cutscene Settings)
Ff Force Uk
Aug 3, 2011 - ffmpegX 0.0.9y-L r2 released for OSX 10.7 to 10.14What's new
Jul 30, 2011 - ffmpegX 0.0.9y-L released for OSX 10.7 'Lion'. What's new
Jan 26, 2008 - ffmpegX 0.0.9y released. What's new
Oct 2, 2006 - ffmpegX 0.0.9x r2 released. What's new
Sep 22, 2006 - Added a new guide: How to encode a movie in h.264 high resolution (640-width) for the iPod
Jul 1, 2006 - ffmpegX 0.0.9w r5 released. What's new
Apr 30, 2006 - The ffmpegX website has moved to a new host and has a new address. Please update all your links to the new URL: http://www.ffmpegX.com/
Apr 27, 2006 - ffmpegX 0.0.9w released. What's new
Apr 27, 2006 - Added a new guide: How to encode a movie in FLV Flash Video format for your website or blog
ffmpegX is a Mac OS X graphic user interface designed to easily operate more than 20 powerful Unix open-source video and audio processing tools includingffmpeg the 'hyper fast video and audio encoder' (http://ffmpeg.sf.net/), mpeg2enc the open-source mpeg-2 encoder and multiplexer (http://mjpeg.sf.net/MacOS/)and mencoder the mpeg-4 encoder with subtitles support(http://sf.net/projects/mplayerosx).
Please note: the ffmpegX project is not associated with the ffmpeg project, and support emails about ffmpegX should not be sent to the ffmpeg project !
Ff For Pc Download
- As simple as 1.2.3 : Drop a file, choose a destination format, and click 'Encode'.
- Reads the following input formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX, XviD, non-encrypted VOB and VIDEO_TS, Quicktime .MOV, .DV, .WAV, Real Audio, Real Video, H.263, MP4 H.264, PGM, YUV, PPM, AC3, PCM8/16 bits, mulaw/Alaw, WMA-1/2, SUN AU format, MP2, MP3, AAC, 3GP, FPS1, ALAC, and even more formats
- Converts the above formats to DivX, AVI XviD, H.264 MP4, MOV, DV, 3GP, Sony PSP, MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, CVD, SVCD, KVCD, KSVCD, DVD, KDVD and MPEG-TS with complete control over encoding options.
- Super-fast. Many conversions are faster than realtime. DIVX encoding on a G5 dual is twice as faster as realtime.
- Queue encodings in the ffmpegX Progress window.
- Includes a full-featured universal video player (mplayer) supporting VOB and text subtitles, with choice of fonts, font sizes and international text encodings including Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Greek and more.
- Supports subtitles in VobSub, SubRip, MicroDVD, SubViewer, Sami, VPlayer, RT, SSA, AQTitle, JACOsub and MPsubt formats
- Allows creation of DVD selectable subtitles
- Includes a subtitle converter with OCR from VOB image format to SRT text format.
- Includes a bitrate calculator to control best image quality and target filesize.
- Includes an automatic crop tool.
- Includes aseries of video tools like split, join, fix, mux, demux.
- Compresses a non-encrypted DVD to 4GB without reencoding it.
- Reauthors SVCD as DVD.
- Creates DVD image files from VIDEO_TS folders.
- Converts SRT subtitles to DVD Studio Pro 1.5 format.
- Creates AVI or MPG files with two audio tracks.
- Authorsas VCD or K/XVCD (.bin/.cue files for burning with Toast by dropping the .bin into VCD window).
- Authors as SVCD, CVD or K/XSVCD (two .img files to be burned in Toast under Multitrack XA window).
- Authors as DVD (/DVD/ folder for burning in Toast DVD mode, and .img file for burning in Disk Image app or Toast disk image mode).