- This new tool replaces the existing Google Photos desktop uploader and Drive for Mac/PC. Backup and Sync is an app for Mac and PC that backs up files and photos safely in Google Drive and Google.
- The new app is meant to replace the existing Google Photos desktop uploader and Drive for Mac/PC. To use Backup and Sync, Google Drive/Photos users just need to download the app and then choose.
- Google's Backup and Sync app. Google's Backup and Sync app for Windows or Mac will back up photos from your computer, camera or SD card to Google Drive and Photos, and the app will upload a copy.
Download and install the GSSMO tool by Google to use Microsoft® Outlook® effectively with G Suite.© Thomas Barwick/Getty Images You can sync your Google Calendar to Outlook on a Mac or PC. Thomas Barwick/Getty Images
- You can sync your Google Calendar to the Outlook desktop app for Mac by adding your Google account and PC by importing your calendar.
- You can also sync your Google Calendar to your Outlook.com account.
- If you have a paid G Suite account, you can use the G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook tool.
- Outlook can automatically sync with a Google Calendar when you use Outlook on mobile devices for iOS and Android operating systems.
If you use Outlook and Google calendars to manage your life, syncing them is critical to avoiding conflicts and ensuring you don't miss planned events or calls.
How you add a Google Calendar to your Outlook account depends on what platform you're using. You can import your calendar, add your entire Google account to your Microsoft desktop app, or add a calendar while logged into your Outlook account.
If you want to sync your Google Calendar to Outlook, here are three ways to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Microsoft Office (From $149.99 at Best Buy)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to sync your Google Calendar on Outlook.com
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. In the left-hand column, hover over the calendar you want to add to Outlook.
3. Click the three dots beside the calendar.
4. Select 'Settings and sharing.'© Abbey White/Business Insider You can only add one Google Calendar to Outlook at a time, though you can sync as many as you want. Abbey White/Business Insider
5. On the Settings page, scroll to the 'Integrate calendar' section
6. Copy the 'Secret address in iCal format' link.© Abbey White/Business Insider This link will be pasted into Outlook. Abbey White/Business Insider
7. Log in to Outlook.com and click the calendar icon in the left sidebar.© Abbey White/Business Insider This icon will be to the left of your Inbox folders list. Abbey White/Business Insider
8. Click 'Add calendar.'
Sync Google Calendar Outlook For Mac
9. Choose 'Subscribe from the web' in the left-hand column.
10. Paste the 'Secret address in iCal format' link.
11. Title the calendar and then click 'Import.'© Abbey White/Business Insider If you don't title the calendar you won't be able to import it. Abbey White/Business Insider
How to sync your Google Calendar on Outlook for Windows
1. Go to https://calendar.google.com.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper-right.© Abbey White/Business Insider You can find this option in the upper-right next to your profile icon and the month dropdown. Abbey White/Business Insider
3. Select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu that appears.
4. Choose 'Import & Export' in the left sidebar.
5. Select 'Export' to download a zipped .ics file of your Calendar content.© Abbey White/Business Insider A downloading link should appear at the bottom of your browser screen. Abbey White/Business Insider
6. Launch Microsoft Outlook.
7. Click 'File' in the upper menu bar.
8. Select Open & Export from the left sidebar.
9. Click the 'Import/Export' option.© Abbey White/Business Insider The third icon down features green and blue arrows. Abbey White/Business Insider
Download Google Sync For Mac
10. In the pop-up window that appears, click 'Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)' before selecting 'Next.'© Abbey White/Business Insider This is the file format that matches your Google Calendar download. Abbey White/Business Insider
Backup And Sync Google Mac
11. In the file window, locate and select the zipped folder you downloaded for Google Calendar before clicking 'Open.'
12. Choose 'Import' in the window that appears to bring your Google Calendar items into your Microsoft Calendar. You can also choose to create a new calendar in Outlook.© Abbey White/Business Insider Your Google Calendar will not be visible in Microsoft Outlook. Abbey White/Business Insider
How to sync your Google Calendar on Outlook for Mac
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click on 'Outlook' in the top toolbar.
3. Select 'Preferences' from the drop-down menu.© Abbey White/Business Insider This option will be directly beneath 'About Outlook.' Abbey White/Business Insider
4. Choose 'Accounts.'
Free fruity loops for mac full version. But we will be showing you guys how to get in on your MAC if you are a MAC user. The program is still in its beta stages and might have some bugs but they will be fixed in time. FL Studio and is a popular beat making software that is only available for Windows Platform. In this article, we will be going to show you how to download Fruity Loops for mac free (now called FL Studio).© Abbey White/Business Insider This section stores all the accounts you have connected to Outlook. Abbey White/Business Insider
5. Click on the '+' icon at the bottom of the left sidebar.© Abbey White/Business Insider This will let you add or create a new account. Abbey White/Business Insider
6. Select 'New Account.'
7. In the login window that appears, enter the Gmail account associated with the Google Calendar you want to sync then press 'Continue.'© Abbey White/Business Insider The email doesn't have to be associated with Microsoft Outlook. Abbey White/Business Insider
8. Choose 'Continue' to authorize your Gmail account to be synced to the Microsoft Cloud.
9. A new browser window will open with a list of your Google Accounts. Select the email account you want to sync to Outlook.© Abbey White/Business Insider Choose the Google account you want to sync. Abbey White/Business Insider
1o. On the next page, click 'Allow' to authorize Microsoft Apps & Services to have access to your Google Calendar.
11. Select 'Open Microsoft Account' in the pop-up window that appears.
12. Click 'Done' after your account has been added.
13. Click the Calendar icon at the bottom of Outlook's left sidebar to see your Google Calendar events in your Microsoft Calendar.