HTC ONE M7 USB Drivers: Having trouble connecting your HTC One M7 to your computer? The chances are that your laptop or desktop does not have the necessary HTC One M7 drivers installed. Luckily, this issue is easy to fix. All you need to do to connect your HTC device to your Windows computer is download the HTC One M7 USB Drivers and install them on your computer. You can install the drivers using a stand-alone .exe file, or you can install the drivers via the HTC Sync software. Either way, read on below to learn how to get the correct drivers for your HTC One (M7).
Here's how to view the Wi-Fi MAC address for your HTC One. Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content. Our stores are open. Order online and choose touchless store pickup. Our stores are open. Order online and choose touchless store pickup. Best HTC One PC suite for Mac and Windows because it is an All-in-one package and it contains everything that one can demand from a PC Suite. Compatible with every Android based HTC Phone. Advanced options. Root your HTC phone if you want to root it. Nice but simple interface. Mac or Windows – anything is good to go.
The HTC One M7
With its sleek aluminum body, a live home screen that streams all of your favorite content, a photo gallery that comes to life, and dual frontal stereo speakers, the HTC One is ready to reshape your smartphone experience. Of course, it can’t reshape anything without proper USB drivers to connect to your PC or Mac. After all, 2GB/64GB, available capacity varies, of storage space can fill up quickly these days. You might need to store some files on a computer but to do that, you need to get the connection working properly with proper USB drivers.
Download HTC One M7 Driver For Windows
According to Wikipedia, in computing, a device driver (commonly referred to as a driver) is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer. A driver provides a software interface to hardware devices, enabling operating systems and other computer programs to access hardware functions without needing to know precise details of the gadget in use. The HTC One My USB drivers allow your device to communicate with any of your computers. Tasks such as transferring images, music, videos and more become easier once the computer has the necessary HTC One M7 USB driver installed.
Things to Consider
- The HTC ONE M7 USB Driver are from the HTC Sync Software. They are official.
- By installing the HTC ONE M7 USB Driver, you don’t need to install the HTC Sync App on your computer. Drivers officially provided by HTC.
- Compatible: HTCUSB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new HTC One M74 drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
HTC ONE M7 USB DRIVER
These are the files that you will need to download before you proceed. Of course, you can always get the latest version of the HTC One M7 USB driver via the link labeled: HTC USB Driver Latest Version Download. You will also need this file:
HTC BMP USB DRIVER
- Download your version 34 bit/64 bit (download the driver that corresponds to your computer’s architecture).
How To Install HTC One M7 Drivers On Windows
Be sure to delete any previously installed drivers that you have on the HTC One M7 on your PC before installing the new drivers. You can use the HTC Driver Remover to do so. Follow the steps below (or read our How to Install HTC USB Drivers tutorial) to install the drivers:
- Run the “HTC_Driver_(insert_version_number_here).exe” file you downloaded above and followed the on-screen installation instructions to install the driver
- After, install the HTC BMP USB Driver that you downloaded for your computer (32-bit or 64-bit? You can check your computer version in “My Computer” properties)
- After you’ve installed both the drivers, connect your HTC One M7 to your PC. Your device should now connect without any issues.
└ If you still have connection problems then try restarting your PC.
HTC One M7 USB Driver for Mac
Install HTC Syn Manager for Mac— HTC’s software for managing your phone on your MAC. It will install the proper drivers for your HTC One M7.
- Connect your device to your MAC.
- Download and install HTC Sync Manager for MAC → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once the installation finishes, your HTC device should be working on the MAC.
HTC Sync Manager for Windows
HTC One M7 USB Driver Cms mac for alabama.
Install HTC Syn Manager— HTC’s software for managing your phone on your PC. It will install the proper drivers for your HTC One M7.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download and install HTC Sync Manager → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once the installation finishes, your HTC device should be working on the Windows PC.
HTC One M7 Won’t Connect To Computer
If you have issues then try the following tips to investigate the cause of the connection failure:
- Connect your phone to another USB port on your computer (try them all)
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Try connecting to a different computer
Htc One For Mac Desktop
These tips and the guide itself should help you connect your HTC One M7 to your computer once you’ve installed the correct USB Drivers. If you’re still having trouble, then feel free to leave a comment for help. Also, if you have any suggestions, do let us know. Thanks for reading, HTC One M7 USB Drivers Download & Install ADB + USB here on ORDUH!
Htc One For Mac Shortcut
HTC One S has been one of the most awaited Android smartphone of 2012. In previous reviews I provided you an overview of HTC One Series smartphones unveiled by HTC at the Mobile World Congress 2012, including the Review and Technical Specifications of HTC One S. After the rooting process for the quad-core beast HTC One X became available, the method for rooting HTC One S was soon provided as well. Thanks to “Paulobrien” at XDA Developer’s Forum, you can now root your HTC One S smartphone by the process given below. The below given instructions are for HTC One S devices running Android 4.0 ICS and includes instructions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers. For rooting details regarding versions higher than Android ICS 4.0 (for HTC One S when updates become available), see the link given at the end of this post.
Note: The rooting process for HTC One S is quite similar to the HTC One X Rooting Guide I provided earlier. You will require using a superboot image, however, it must be noted that the superboot image is “insecure”, which means that although it allows you to use “adb remount” and provides full ADB root permissions, it is a fastboot. According to Paulobrien.
Please follow this rooting guide at your own risk. WML Cloud and it’s team will not be responsible if your HTC One S phone gets damaged or bricked during the below mentioned process.
1. Your HTC One S smartphone should have an unlocked bootloader. The bootloader can be unlocked via HTCDev.
2. Download Superboot.
Step 1: Download and extract the Superboot package (link given above).
Step 2: Switch your device into bootloader mode by the following method: power off your HTC One S phone and press the “Volume Down Key” while turning on your phone.
Step 3: Connect your HTC One S phone to your computer via USB.
Step 4: Follow the below given steps according to your operating system type:
Windows Users: Run the install-superboot-windows.bat file.
Mac Users: Open a Terminal window, navigate to the extracted content of the previously downloaded file and enter the below given commands:
Linux Users: Open a Terminal window, navigate to the extracted file content and enter the below given commands:
Htc One For Att
For any kind of additional information, queries and updates see the below link. The above mentioned guide is for HTC One S devices running the stock ICS 4.0 operating system, in case more updates become available (such as perhaps an Android Jelly Bean update), the below link will keep you posted with newer rooting procedures.
Htc One For Mac Catalina
[via XDA-Developers Forum Thread]