INTEL 3945ABG MAC DRIVER - June 6th, 7. Delayed works and normal works have been split to allow smaller memory usage. Nov 01 Changes in 1. You need to be a member in order to leave. Discuss: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG - network adapter Series Sign in to comment. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you. Download Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG / 2915ABG / 2200BG Network Connection Driver 15.3.1 for Win XP. OS support: Windows XP. Category: Networking. This package contains the files for installing the Intel PRO/Wireless Wireless Driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. The program is language independent and can be used with any language system. The Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection is an embedded 802.11a/b/g PCIe Mini Card network adapter operating in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum. The new solution has support for the latest wireless industry standards, and offers a host of features that will enhance today's mobile lifestyle.
Note, this project is deprecated. The development is switched to theiwlwifi project (no binary daemon required!).
You can find the iwlwifi project from Intel Wireless WiFi Link drivers for Linux*.
This project was created by Intel to enable support for the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection adapter. This project (IPW3945) is intended to be a community effort as much as is possible. As with our other wireless adapters, there are some working constraints related to documentation we can make publicly available.
The 1.1.0 stable version (any version ending in .0 is 'stable') is available fromIntel's Laptop Products page.
If you would like to try a newer unstable/development version, firstview thisnotice and then look below for links to download and use the development snapshots available from this project.
As always, please send feedback, bug reports, feature requests and any fixesyou come up with. Please let us know which distribution you use this with, and any problems you encounter.
You can submit bugs to the Bugzilla repository available at BugHost.
Other Intel wireless project pages:
Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 NetworkConnection
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG NetworkConnection
Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG NetworkConnection
In order to use the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection driver for Linux you will need the following:
Unity for mac. Unity is the ultimate game development platform. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games, deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles or the Web, and connect with loyal and enthusiastic players and customers. Unity Technologies (Free) User rating. Download Latest Version (864.37 kB) Advertisement. Unity is a multiplatform game development tool, specifically aimed at high-end game design. It is feature-rich and packed full of tools like extensible graphics, highly optimized scripting, particle effects and the.
- The binary microcode image, available here.
- The binary user space regulatory daemon, available here.
- The ieee80211 subsystem version 1.1.11 or newer.
- Linux kernel 2.6.13 or newer.See README.ipw3945for information on specific options required to be enabled in the kernel.
- For WPA you need a WPA supplicant compatible with the latest versions of the wireless extensions (v18 and newer).
We have put up adevelopment mailing list to help in development.
You can frequently find people on IRC channel #ipw2100 on irc.freenode.org.
The following are links to projects, archives, and other sites that may be of use to Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection users:
Packages (not maintained by ipw3945 project):
- Gentoo: net-wireless/ipw3945, net-wireless/ipw3945d, net-wireless/ipw3945-ucode, net-wireless/ieee80211
- Fedora Core and RedHat via ATrpms:ipw3945 [driver],ipw3945d [daemon],ipw3945-ucode [ucode],ieee80211,
- update Kconfig with kernel WLAN_80211 change
- replace SA_SHIRQ with IRQF_SHARED
- fix typo in Kconfig
- remove inta access from tasklet
- Tune IPW_PACKET_RETRY_TIME from 1 second to 5 second
- Fix driver not make associate request when required
- Fix iwconfig essid any doesn't associate problem
- Fix ipw_associate_network() debug log bug
- Fix ifconfig reports Link-encap as Ether (thanks to Jason)
- Fix soft lockup during driver load time
- Add Makefile warning if a different SHELL other than bash is used
- Use the correct variable to print the direct scan essid
- Fix a kernel Oops bug #1248
- Fix hardware/software RF kill switch problem during module loading time
- Workqueue rework for kernel 2.6.20 and above
- WE-21 ESSID fix
- Event log output enhancement
- Fixed problem with newer kernels and config.h vs. autoconf.h
- Fixed problem with IEEE80211 API compatibility build issues.
- Fixed #1096 problem with soft lockup while loading if RF kill active.
- Fixed compile warning ignoring pci_enable_device's return code.
- Added retransmission of association and authentication requests if noresponse received.
- Changed the make target install_for_testing to install.
- Fixed #972 problem with wpa_supplicant not selecting hidden APs
- Fixed #1113 problem with compiling against ieee80211-1.1.14
- Fixed #1146 problem with last character of SSID being dropped.
- Fixed #1089 circular locking dependency during register_netdev
- Fixed #1090 problem with setting rate while not associated.
- Fixed #1098 possible memory corruption on 64-bit systems
[ more ]
The version numbers used for the snapshots indicate whether a release is a stable release (ends in .0), or an unstable development release (does not end in .0).
For example, 1.0.0 is stable, 1.0.1 is a development snapshot/release.
Only fully tested and verified drivers should be used and deployed by end users. The developmentand unstable snapshots are intended only for development and testing.For more information, please see this notice.
|[ more ]|