The data transfers between iOS devices and Mac computers are always hot topics among the users, and transferring music between iOS devices and Mac is one of the hottest topic.Taking transferring music from Mac to iPhone as an example, when iPhone users are going to download music from Mac to iPhone, they may want to figure out the easiest method to finish the task. And the post aims to introduce users some easy ways to solve the problem.
ITunes is the easiest way to enjoy everything you need to be entertained - music, movies, and TV shows - and keep it all easily organized. Rent or buy movies, download your favorite TV shows, and more. ITunes is also home to Apple Music, where you can listen to millions of songs and your entire music library - ad-free with zero commercials.
- Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +.
- Question: Q: iTune Download Link NOT Working Windows iTunes download link is not working from the Apple site.When you click on it nothing happens. I have trying on 3 different systems 2 being PCs and one a Mac.
- ITunes is the easiest way to enjoy everything you need to be entertained - music, movies, and TV shows - and keep it all easily organized. Rent or buy movies, download your favorite TV shows, and more. ITunes is also home to Apple Music, where you can listen to millions of songs and your entire music library - ad-free with zero commercials.
Part 1. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
Using iTunes to sync songs is the most common method that iPhone users will take advantage of. iPhone users only need to connect their iPhone to computer with USB cable, and sync iPhone with iTunes. If you have no related exprience about how to transfer music from Mac to iPhone with iTunes, the following detailed guidance will show you how to do that:
- Plug iPhone into computer via USB cable, and iTunes will launch automatically. If not, you need to manually start it.
- The software will recognize your iPhone and display the iPhone icon at the upper right corner. Click the iPhone icon and choose 'Music' in the summary panel.
- Click the 'Sync Music' check box, and then click 'Entire Music Library' if you want to transfer all the music in your iTunes library to your iPhone, or click 'Selected Playlists, Artists, Albums and Genres.' Choose selected music if the size of your iTunes library exceeds the capacity of your iPhone, and then click on specific playlists, albums artists or genres. Click 'Music' in the left pane of the iTunes window to see a list of all your songs. The number of songs and how much space they take up appears at the bottom of the iTunes window.
- Then click 'Apply' at the right bottom, and you can transfer music from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
After syncing iPhone with iTunes, people will get the songs in their iPhone Music app. Please note that iTunes will erase all the available songs in your iPhone and replace them with the songs in iTunes Music library. Besides plugging iPhone in computer, there is another way to download music from Mac to iPhone wirelessly with iTunes. When iPhone is connected to Mac computer with USB cable, iTunes will launch automatically. You should click Summary in the left sidebar, and scroll down to Options, then check Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi. This is the last time you need to connect iPhone to your Mac computer. From now on, every time your iPhone and iTunes are in the same Wi-Fi network, your iPhone will appear in iTunes, and you are allowed to drag and drop the songs to the iPhone to download music from Mac to iPhone.
Part 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
Using iTunes is an easy way to transfer music from Mac to iPhone, but it’s not the only way. Besides iTunes, people can take advantage of alternatives to iTunes to download music from Mac to iPhone/iPad/iPod. Among all alternatives to iTunes, Leawo iTransfer for Mac has an amazing performance. This software is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and Mac computers, and it allows users to get rid of iTunes completely. The following guidance will show you how to transfer music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes, and you can free download the software to have a try.
Step 1. Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. The software will recognize your iPhone.
Step 2. Click the name of iPhone and choose Music in the left sidebar. The iPhone music will display in the right part of software window.
Step 3. Drag and drop the music from Mac computer to the software window, or click the Add button at the top middle to add music from Mac computer.
Itunes Download Link For Mac Windows 7
After selecting files, this iPhone transfer software will start downloading music from Mac to iPhone. When the transfer is finished, you’ll get the music files in your iPhone Music app. Leawo iTransfer is also helpful for other kinds of data transfers for iPhone, iPad and iPod, for example, you are able to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad directly with this software.
1. Leawo iTransfer works with all modes of iPhone/iPad/iPod, including the latest iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus. And it is fully compatible with iOS 9.3 and Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
2. Excepting transferring music from Mac to iPhone, Leawo iTransfer also supports to transfer music from iPhone to Mac with ease.
Part 3. iTunes vs Leawo iTransfer
With the above parts, you may have known that the two methods are both able to help you download music from Mac to iPhone/iPad/iPod. But which one is more suitable for you? The following table may give you an answer. And you can choose one of them according to your actual needs:
|Transfer data from iOS devices to computer|
|Transfer data from computer to iOS devices|
|Transfer data from iOS devices to iTunes|
|Transfer data from itunes to iOS devices|
|Backup iPhone, iPad and iPod files to computer|
|Make iPhone, iPad and iPod as flash drives|
|Transfer data between Android, iOS devices and computer|
|Transfe data between iPhone, iPad and iPod|
|Transfe other files like notes, contacts and bookmarks|
|transfer non-purchased files|
|Compatible with iTunes 12, iOS 9.3, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE|
|Price||Free||$19.95(trial version is free)|
Besides iTunes and third-party iPhone transfer software, the cloud apps are also powerful for transferring music from Mac computer to iPhone. For example, iTunes Match will provide help on this issue. If you have subscribed to iTunes Match, iTunes will scan your whole music library and upload it to the cloud. After that, you are able to listen and download the songs on your iPhone. The latest Apple Music also helps users to get music from Mac computer to their iPhone. If you subscribe to Apple Music, you’ll get the iCloud Music Library service. This service works like iTunes Match, and uploads your iTunes Music Library to the cloud, then you’’ be able to enjoy the songs on your iPhone.
These methods will all be helpful for downloading music from Mac to iPhone, if you are in need, just check them out.
Here's what you need
- Make sure that your PC or Microsoft Surface is updated to the latest version of Windows 10.*
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one.
*On Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can download iTunes for Windows on Apple's website.
Explore iTunes for Windows
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, like Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the upper-left corner.
Listen to music
Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs, buy music from the iTunes Store, listen to Radio, or listen to music imported into iTunes.
Listen to Apple Podcasts
Discover and subscribe to podcasts that entertain, inform, and inspire. Browse free episodes and shows about a variety of topics.
Watch movies and TV shows
Browse categories to find movies and TV shows that you can buy, or find movies you can rent.
Listen to audiobooks
Browse categories to find audiobooks that you can buy.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. See what you can buy in your country or region.
Manually manage and sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use iTunes for Windows to back up and update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and to sync content from your computer to your device.
You can also use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more across all of your devices.
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information, and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions, and more.
If you change your language in iTunes, you might have to quit iTunes and reopen it.
Each download we provide is subject to periodical scanning, but we strongly recommend you check the package for viruses on your side before running the installation. The software is licensed as shareware. Nicelabel for mac installer. You are downloading NiceLabel Suite, version 6.0. Please bear in mind that the use of the software might be restricted in terms of time or functionality. Thank you for downloading NiceLabel Suite from our software portalThe contents of the download are original and were not modified in any way.
- If you need help downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store or managing iTunes on Windows 10, contact Microsoft.
- If you need help using iTunes or any of its features, contact Apple Support.
Download Itunes For Ipad
Itunes Download Link For Mac Download
- Find more information about iTunes for Windows in the iTunes user guide.
- Learn how to use Restrictions to block or limit access to excplicit content in the iTunes Store.
- If you download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes will automatically update when a new version is available. Learn more about updating iTunes.
- On a Chromebook, you can download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store.
- On a Mac with the latest version of macOS, use the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books, or Finder instead of iTunes.