How to change your default web browser
- Make sure that the other web browser is installed.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click General.
- Choose a web browser from the ”Default web browser” menu.
See Add an email account to Outlook for instructions. Set up Exchange account access using Mac OS X 10.10 or later. If you're running Mac OS X version 10.10 or later, follow these steps to set up an Exchange email account: Open Mail, and then do one of the following: If you've never used Mail to set up an email account, the Welcome to Mail page. As before, Outlook will now sync your mail, and your new mailbox will appear in the navigation pane on the left-hand side underneath any existing accounts you’ve set up. How To Remove An Account From Outlook. If you want to remove an account from Outlook, click File Account Settings Account Settings. Mail Settings Lookup. If you can’t send email on your Mac. Check for status messages that tell you more about the issue and how to fix it. Get help with mail.
How to change your default email app
- Make sure that the other email app is installed. Although you might be able to use a web browser for email (webmail), a web browser isn't an email app.
- Open the Mail app.
- Choose Mail > Preferences, then click General.
- Choose an email app from the ”Default email reader” menu.
You might be prompted to add an email account before you can change the setting in Mail. If you don't want to do that, check the preferences of the other email app. You might be able to set a default email app from there.
Change the default web browser or email app on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Gmail settings for mac mail.
Get Outlook for Mac
Outlook is included with Microsoft Office 365. Faculty and staff with full-service SUNet IDs can download Microsoft Office for Mac via webmail for free. See the Microsoft Office page for more information.
Set Up Outlook In Mac
You can configure Microsoft Outlook to access your Office 365 account by setting up an Exchange connection. An Exchange connection provides access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
Server Settings For Outlook Mac
Note: Two-step authentication may also be required.
- Launch Outlook.
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences and then click Accounts.
- Select Exchange or Office 365 for the account type
- Enter the following information for your Exchange account:
- Email Address: your @stanford.edu email address
- Method: User Name and Password
- User name: [email protected]
- Password: your SUNet ID password
- Configure automatically: checked
- Click Add Account.
- A message displays asking whether you want to allow the Outlook autodiscover server to configure your settings. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- Your Exchange account settings display. Close this window.