Macintosh OS or popularly known as Mac OS used by Apple on its Mac PC’s and Macbook’s is an awesome OS, with its awesome user-interface, and great features, wouldn’t it be more awesome if we are able to run Android on Mac os.? like WhatsApp on mac os, yes it’s possible by these unique Android Emulators , so let’s have a look on these 3 best Android Emulator for Mac OS’s
- Manager Android For Mac Os X
- Download Android Os For Phone
- Android Os For Pc
- Manager Android For Mac Os 10.13
- Android Software For Mac
Jihosoft Android Manager is a file manager for Android users to manage, transfer, backup, restore, and print Android data from your Mac. You can manage Android contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, etc., transfer data from Android to Mac or another Android without limitation, backup & restore Android data with all details and original quality, and more. Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager for Mac allows you to manage your Android phone. Main features: - Access and backup everything on Android phone to Mac without loss. Edit, delete or add files to Android smart phone on Mac.
Bluestacks AppPlayer Android Emulator for Mac OS
- Bluestacks AppPlayer is probably the Best Android Emulator available because it uses the unique “LayerCake” technology which allows android OS apps to be emulated and run without requiring an external Virtual Desktop App whatsoever.
- Also Bluestacks contains inbuilt search manager which allows you to install any apk within itself.
- The .apk files can be installed into Bluestacks from guest OS [Mac OS] itself, simply by double-clicking, as well as the apps can be launched directly from the MAC dashboard!
- moreover Push Notifications of app installed in Bluestacks are pushed directly to the host OS, hence you can use chat applications like whatsapp and the MAC Os simultaneously and smoothly!
- Bluestacks automatically takes up the internet connected to the Guest OS [mac] hence no need of configuring anything!
- Bluestacks for MAC can be downloaded from either bluestacks.com or by Clicking here to download the Bluestacks .dmg file .
Syncios Mobile Manager makes managing your iPhone or Android information breathtakingly easy. With the clear working panel, you can backup and recover contacts, SMS and Call history without trouble. Backup your contacts from mobile phone to vCard, CSV and XML file, or to outlook. Android File Transfer. Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device. For Mac OS X only. No extra software is needed for Windows. Supports macOS 10.7 and higher.
Droid4X is the sort of emulator designed for Power, and its the best android emulator for gaming be it for Mac OS or Windows.
- It provides options to configure Keyboard as Controller for gaming.
- Comes pre-rooted and with Google Play Store installed.
- Simply, drag and drop the apk file to start the installation.
- Andy OS by Andyroid.net is another great Android Emulator for Mac OS , but it requires Virtual Box to be preinstalled on the MAC.
- Features of ANDY emulator include Google Play Store support inbuilt, none of the emulator has this feature inbuilt even for Windows builds!
- Multi-Touch support – the word explains it all !
- you can also use your phone as a controller for controlling / playing the games, the picture alongside explains it 🙂
- Access the installed apps directly from the Desktop environment!
- OpenGL hardware acceleration, Camera and Microphone all features supported!
- You can download the MAC version of Andy from here –> The link will automatically redirect you depending on your OS —
- Click here to download & get Andy Emulator for Mac OS X .dmg file .
- One of the most striking features of Genymotion is unlike other Android Emulators it allows us to change the type of android device as well as android version we are using!!
- This is a great feature and allows us to select a particular device as well as particular Android version which we want to emulate.
- It also supports configuring the amount of resources e.g RAM ,harddisk to be allocated to the Android device is possible! Great feature if your are limited on hardware resources.
- Directly supports networking through ethernet /Wi-Fi , emulates your connected connection directly so you can use internet directly in your emulated android.
- ADB Support and it also supports OpenGL hardware acceleration so you can use your Android device fullscreen and play Games on your MAC!
- Also supports drag and drop file transfer to the emulated SD Card 🙂 , supports Gyroscope,Light and accelerometer sensors too.
- You need an account on Genymotion Cloud – to Download and deploy Genymotion android device .
Xamarin Android Player for MAC
Xamarin is yet another android emulator with variety of devices supported, it supports OpenGL, and virtualizes a device instead of emulating it.
- This Virtualization increases speed of the emulator to a great extent!
- Click here to download Xamarin Android Player for Mac.
- The Configuration/installation instructions for Xamarin on Mac OS can be found here .
Manager Android For Mac Os X
NOTE – You might want to check out this new emulator which runs directly inside Google Chrome Browser – ARChon! Android Emulator., thus it will work on Mac too!
So these were the Best 5 Android Emulators for Mac OS , besides these there are other options available too such as the Android SDK (Official) Emulator ,AndroVM , AndroLite but configuring official Android SDK is a tedious task and other two didn’t interest me much , you can check them out too.
Hope you liked this post, if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions feel free to comment!
May 07,2020 • Filed to: Android Transfer • Proven solutions
If you are reading this, chances are that you are among the 80% of Android smartphone users worldwide. Indeed, Android has stamped its authority as the most popular smartphone operating system worldwide and most likely; this percentage will only increase if its ease of use is anything to go by. For a long time now, data management has been the main headache for most smartphone users hence explaining the upward trajectory in Android file manager Mac software. For Android devices, there are indeed a number of quality programs you can use but it is worth noting that only a few are effective. That said, let’s have a look at the top 5 Android file manager software for Mac.
Download Android Os For Phone
Top 5 Android Device Manager for Mac (OS X EL Capitan)
1.dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android)
If you are looking for the safest file management tool to transfer your photos, music, apps, videos and any other form of data between different operating systems (such as from iOS to Android), dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android) would be in your best interest to install this program on your PC. You may be upgrading to a new phone and probably, need to transfer the data on your old device. This tool will not only transfer your files safely, but in authentic fashion where the data transferred is 100% similar to the original.
Key Features of dr.fone - Phone Manager for Mac
- Allows you to transfer major files including music, videos and even contacts from Android devices, to iOS devices or Mac just to name a few.
- Backs up all your phone contacts from Android devices, iOS devices, and Windows devices to Mac.
- Restores files including music, photos and videos in your device, or on iTunes and iCloud backup right back to your Android phone.
- Allows you to transfer your iTunes library to your Android device.
2.Android File Transfer for Mac
If you are wondering whether your Android device has an app designed for data manipulation – well actually there is. Android being the leading innovator it is; saw a need and sought to fill the vacuum by launching the Android File Transfer software to help smartphone users manipulate files in simplistic fashion.
•Easy to install on your Android device.
•Allows the user to transfer files from their Android device to Mac PC and vice-versa.
•Sports a basic, user-friendly interface that is easy to use.
•Runs in the background without interfering with what you are doing on the device.
Remote for iTunes proves to be a versatile App with so many features that aren't listed above.
•It has a caveat set at 4 GB meaning you will have to find another tool if your main goal is to transfer huge chunks of data such as movies.
•Ideal for small-file transfer applications and can be tedious in the case of huge data transfers.
3. Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager
This program is probably one of the best Android file manager software on the market mainly due to its distinctive and innovative features; that allow you to not only access your device’s data on a Mac, but also edit the data with ease. For instance, you can access the messages or contacts on your Android device from your Mac using a number of software but only this app can allow you to add, edit and delete this info at will. Let’s have a look at some of the benefits pegged to using this program.
•Allows you to transfer all your files and data from Android device to Mac computer as it is with full info including the dates.
•Allows you to back up essential data such as contacts and messages from Android phone to Mac without any limitations.
•Allows you to directly edit, delete, and add files in your device, on Mac.
•Let’s you to organize all apps (installing and uninstalling), on your Mac.
•Only manages files in batches meaning you have to select the data you want deleted or added, one after the other.
4. Mobikin Android Device Manager for Mac
The manufacturer (Mobikin) has always been at the forefront of releasing essential software and the Android Device Manager for Mac is no different. So what exactly can it do for you? Well, let’s have a look.
Android Os For Pc
•Allows you to manage and manipulate data on your Mac freely.
•Compatible with all android system devices including tabs and smartphones.
•Let’s you back up data from your android device to mac without limitations.
•Allows you to edit and delete the data in your Android device from the comfort of your Mac computer.
Manager Android For Mac Os 10.13
•The app is quite basic which serves both as a pro and con. The downside with having such an interface means the file transfer can get quite messy if not careful.
5. Airdroid Desktop for Mac
Android Software For Mac
For a while now, Airdroid has ranked among the most popular file transfer tools on the market. The latest version allows users to transfer files to and from Android devices, compose text messages from your Mac and even check your call logs among other notifications on the apps in the device.
•Allows you to back up and manage paramount data such as text messages, contacts and music files among others.
•Sports an innovative feature referred to as Airmirror that lets you view and manipulate your Android device as it is, on your Mac.
•Provides users with simple file transfer from iCloud or iTunes directly to Android device or Mac. Best avi mp4 converter mac.
•Allows you to edit and delete the data in your Android device from the comfort of your Mac computer.
•Despite the innovative Airmirror app (above) - that lets you see your phone as it is on your Mac - being highly useful, it doesn’t allow you to use the camera, browse through photos or take screenshots.