Easy to set up for non technical users
UseNeXT is an ad-free access to more than 2,500 terabytes worth of data. UseNeXT offers incredible fast access to more than 60,000 Usenet discussions including the files posted by users. Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac. Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is.
Next For Marvel
Question based wizard provides automatic setup.
Schedule backups, create snapshots and create security copies of your data both locally or remotely.
Automatic security updates
Your system will be secure and up to date without user intervention.
Firewall, WAF, fail2ban, A+ grade in SSL Labs, and more
SAMBA / NFS
Direct access to your files in the local network.
NextCloudPi is a Nextcloud instance that is preinstalled and preconfigured, and includes a management interface with all the tools you need to self host your private data in a single package.
This is an official open source community project that aims at making it easier for everyone to have control over their own data.
NextCloudPi is free, thriving only on your help, feedback and support.
- Debian 10 Buster
- Nextcloud 19.0.2
- Apache 2.4.25, with HTTP2 enabled
- PHP 7.3
- MariaDB 10
- Redis memory cache
- 4.14 Linux Kernel
- Automatic redirection to HTTPS
- ACPU PHP cache
- PHP Zend OPcache enabled with file cache
- Cron jobs for Nextcloud
- Sane configuration defaults
- Pre-installed popular Apps for home use ( calendar, contacts, notes, tasks, news … )
- Full emoji support
- Postfix email
- Setup wizard
- NextCloudPi Web Panel
- ncp-config terminal tool
- Wi-Fi ready
- Ram logs
- Automatic security updates, activated by default
- Let’s Encrypt for trusted HTTPS certificates
- Fail2Ban protection against brute force attacks
- UFW firewall
- Dynamic DNS support for no-ip.org
- Dynamic DNS support for freeDNS
- Dynamic DNS support for duckDNS
- Dynamic DNS support for spDYN
- dnsmasq DNS server with DNS cache
- ModSecurity Web Application Firewall
- NFS ready to mount your files over LAN
- SAMBA ready to share your files with Windows/Mac/Linux
- USB automount
- Remote updates
- Automatic NCP updates
- Automatic Nextcloud updates
- Update notifications
- NextCloud backup and restore
- NextCloud online installation
- Format USB drive to BTRFS
- BTRFS snapshots
- Automatic BTRFS snapshots
- BTRFS snapshot auto sync
- Scheduled rsync
- UPnP automatic port forwarding
- Security audits with Lynis and Debsecan
- SMART hard drive health monitoring
Debian Buster ( all architectures )
Install it in any Debian supported architecture in one line
Pe Design Next For Mac
Compatible with libvirt, Virtualbox, VMWare, Parallels…
Docker (all architectures)
Run NextCloudPi in any system that supports Docker, in one command.
Raspberry Pi (all models)
The most popular board around! You can convert it into your home cloud now.
There are Berryboot images available in order to run NextCloudPi directly from an external hard drive.
Odroid HC2 / HC1 / XU4
This board is much more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and it is specially designed to be used as a NAS.
This board is much more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and it is specially designed to be used as a NAS, for a similar price.
Featuring six cores and 4GiB of fast memory, Gigabit Ethernet,USB3 and more, the RockPro64 is the latest from Pine64 and makes an attractive new hardware option for NextCloudPi
SATA port and Gigabit Ethernet make the Banana Pi a popular low cost NAS solution.
Images for any Armbian supported board can be generated easily. If you own a board this is a great way to help!
For an embedded device, file systems need to be power, fail-safe. File systems impact the read and write performance of the physical storage, the integrity of the data stored, flash endurance or the lifetime of the memory hardware, and data and storage interoperability. Tuxera for mac free download.
You can install NextCloudPi in any Debian Buster system, by using the curl installer.
Instead of piping to bash, you can inspect the code and launch manually.
You can use NextCloudPi in any system that supports docker
There are preinstalled SD card images for the Raspberry Pi and other Single Board Computers.
Subnautica PlayStation Update 1.10 Released
PlayStation divers, we want to thank you for your patience while we got this update ready for you all.
The console team has been hard at work on some long-requested performance related bug fixes and improvements. The delay in shipping this update was due to needing to refactor the save/load system for PlayStation. This refactor should not affect any existing save games. The update may take a few hours to appear across the globe.
Here are all the changes included in this update:
- Save game improvements and logging
- Performance and lots of under-the-hood improvements
- Improved world streaming: You should no longer be able to outrun terrain or fall through the world in a PRAWN suit
- Incremental garbage collection added