Difference between ProWalker GPU and Podium Walker (Standard)
- ProWalkerGPU is a Sketchup extension for visualization and animation based on Nvidia Iray's high quality raytracing program. It requires one more Nvidia GPU to work effectively. Please read here.
- ProWalker GPU only works on a Windows 7 or 10 computer. It will not run on a Mac.
- Podium Walker (Standard) is a fast, raytracing extension for SketchUp based on Intel's raytracing kernels. It is CPU based. No GPU is required. It is fast but quality level is lower than ProWalker GPU.
- Podium Walker will work on Windows and Mac.
- Both ProWalker and Podium Walker support all of SU Podium and Podium Browser materials and lights.
SU Podium V2.6 is the newest release of SU Podium, the photo-realistic rendering plug-in for SketchUp Pro 2018/2019/2020 (Win/ Mac) or SketchUp 2017 (Windows only) and now INCLUDES Podium Browser Paid Content, the components and materials library. Please read about V2.6 here. SU Podium V2.6 is for use with SketchUp Pro 2018, 2019 and 2020 (Win/Mac) or SketchUp 2017 (Windows only). Podium Walker is an alternative to ProWalker GPU for Mac users, and Windows users who do not have GPU hardware capable of running ProWalker efficiently. Podium Walker is a real-time animation plug-in for SketchUp that allows users to create high quality animated visualizations and walkthroughs from their SketchUp models, quickly and easily.
Getting started with Podium Walker is easy. In this guide, we'll take our first look into Podium Walker, explore the interface and navigation, and explain how to create and export an animated video. This guide assumes you already have Podium Walker installed—if you're having trouble doing so, please consult our installation guide.
1. After installing Podium Walker open SketchUp
Podium Walker works best on SketchUp models that have some SU Podium V2 materials or lights included. To examine Podium Walker functions, load a SketchUp model with Podium properties or download the Barcelona Pavilion model from here.Note: This model has Podium V2 reflections applied to the water.
Podium Walker can be accessed from the SketchUp plug-ins menu or from a single icon tool bar.
2. Click the Podium Walker icon to launch the PW interface.
Your current SketchUp model will get loaded (exported) into a Podium Walker window and rendered very quickly. If your SketchUp scene covers the entire viewport, it's possible that the Podium Walker window will be behind the SketchUp window. Your viewport should look like this image below with the SketchUp window and the Podium Walker window:
With the Barcelona model, you can see how Podium Walker quickly converts the SketchUp model and renders it using ray tracing. The Podium V2.x materials properties and artificial lights are rendered as well.
NOTE: Podium Walker is not meant for still image rendering. SU Podium V2.x is a much higher quality ray tracing and global illumination program. However, with Podium Walker you can navigate inside the Podium Walker window and experience real time ray tracing. It can be used a 'viewer' for SU Podium V2.x
Microsoft office 2019 for mac. 3. Things to note:
Podium Walker also reads the time of day from SketchUp and provides natural sun and sky light. The sky environment provided by Podium Walker will change with the time of day and or position of your camera.
You can re-size the Podium Window dynamically.
Changing geometry in SketchUp or adding SU Podium V2.x properties does require that you to close and reopen the Podium Walker window or use the button from the top icon menu.
As a default, PW camera is disconnected to SketchUp camera. The mouse controls in PW are different from SketchUp's. Please read the navigation section below. However, you can connect the PW camera to the SketchUp camera to obtain the familiar SketchUp navigation controls. Please read below.
SU Podium is a photo-realistic rendering plug-in to Google SketchUp. SU Podium employs advanced rendering technology but sticks to it's original intention of making photo-realistic rendering for SketchUp an easy and rewarding task. The user interface is simply and does not require advanced knowledge... see full description
* FAST HTTP DOWNLOAD, NO TORRENTS
SU Podium is a photo-realistic rendering plug-in to Google SketchUp. SU Podium employs advanced rendering technology but sticks to it's original intention of making photo-realistic rendering for SketchUp an easy and rewarding task. The user interface is simply and does not require advanced knowledge of rendering techniques.
SU Podium uses ray tracing and global illumination to create photo-realistic images. Although the user does not have to be aware of what technology is being used, it's important to note that you can obtain high quality images with realistic reflection and lights, quickly. SU Podium uses multi-threading of your CPU so much of the rendering process will use all your processors (Dual/Quad/Eight).
|Category||Multimedia and Entertainment|
Antivirus and Security
Graphics and Publishing
Multimedia and Entertainment
Programming and Development
Science / CAD
- $18Axure RP Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.5216 for macOS
- $18Exposure Software Exposure X5 Bundle 184.108.40.2062 for macOS
- $13Exposure Software Snap Art 220.127.116.114 for macOS
- $23iZotope RX 8 Audio Editor Advanced 8.00 for macOS
- $13MediaHuman Youtube Downloader 18.104.22.168 for macOS
- $13Microsoft Outlook 2019 VL 16.40 for macOS
- $13Sketch 68.2 for macOS
- $18Telestream Wirecast Pro 14.0.0 for macOS
- $13Topaz DeNoise AI 2.3.0
- $13Topaz JPEGtoRAW AI 2.2.1 for macOS
- $13Topaz Sharpen AI 2.1.1 for macOS
- $13WinX DVD Ripper 6.5.4 for macOS
- $13Wondershare DVD Creator 22.214.171.124 for macOS
- $13Wondershare UniConverter for Mac 126.96.36.199 for macOS
Podium For Mac Sketchup Installer
- $73Adobe Master Collection CC 2020 64-bit
- $28Chief Architect Premier X8 188.8.131.52 for macOS
- $18Coreldraw Technical Suite 2019 Multilanguage 64-bit 32-bit
- $13Nitro Pro 184.108.40.2060 64-bit 32-bit
- $33Solidworks 2020 with SP3.0 Premium 64-bit
I just want to tell you that I am very happy with your site. I did my third download and I am very satisfied with it as well as with support.Erika