|Founded||November 18, 1996|
Silent Storm engine games
Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Please login to add your score for Prime World: Defenders Graphics played on the pc. Lifespan This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members.
- Prime World Defenders 2 Hack Free Download: Prime world 2 is the proper sequel of its 1st episode.The sport has carried main updates which may improve your gaming expertise little doubt. To make it extra fascinating we’re going to reveal a good-looking supply of prime world defenders 2 cheats. This can add premium and locked gaming options into your recreation with the hassle of some easy.
PrimeWorldDefendersOfficialTrailer.zip Fight off hordes of monstrous mutants created from a strange cataclysmic event in the new tower defense game, Prime World: Defenders. Join a group of exile treasure hunters who have ventured into the capital of an ancient empire, vast with mystery and danger.
Nival is a Russian video game developer and publisher founded by Sergey Orlovskiy in 1996. It is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, with development offices in St. Petersburg and Moscow, Russia.
The company was founded by Sergey Orlovskiy on November 18, 1996 as Nival Interactive, and became famous as the developer of several successful role-playing and strategy series, including Rage of Mages (known as Allods in Russia), Blitzkrieg, and Etherlords, all of which would receive sequels. Nival also created the Silent Storm engine and developed several games using it, beginning with the eponymous Silent Storm series in 2003. Among these was Heroes of Might and Magic V and two add-ons, published by Ubisoft.
Nival began to self-publish its own games in 2005. Nival financed and published external developers including KranX Productions, creators of King's Bounty: Legions and Bytex, developers of Berserk Online. In early 2005, the part of Nival operating under the name Nival Interactive was bought by Ener1 Group, a Florida-based holdings company, for around $10 million. On November 30, 2007, Sergey Orlovskiy regained full control of Nival Interactive.
In early 2010, another part of Nival, Astrum Nival, was bought by the largest Russian portal Mail.Ru for more than $100 million, becoming a part of Astrum Online Entertainment. Nival's internal development studios became focused on PC and mobile projects. In 2011, Nival Interactive was merged with Nival Network into a new company, called just Nival. Nival has developed and launched Prime World, King's Bounty: Legions and has several projects in development.
In December 2013, Nival raised $6 million in its Series A funding round led by Almaz Capital. Call of duty for free mac. The funds were to be used for global expansion. In February 2017, Nival announced the world's first Neural Network AI for its game Blitzkrieg 3.
- Rage of Mages (1998)
- Rage of Mages II: Necromancer (1999)
- Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul (2001)
- Etherlords (2001)
- Etherlords II (2003)
- Etherlords (mobile) (iOS) (September 2014)
- Blitzkrieg (2003)
- Blitzkrieg 2 (2005)
- Blitzkrieg 3 (2017)
- Silent Storm (2003)
- Silent Storm: Sentinels (2004)
- Hammer & Sickle (2005)
- Night Watch (2005)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (May 18, 2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate (November 2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East (October 2007)
- Allods Online (October 2009)
- King's Bounty: Legions (August 2011)
- Emaki (Summer 2012)
- Prime World (March 2012)
- Prime World: Alchemy (December 2012)
- Prime World: Defenders (June 2013)
- Prime World: Defenders 2 (December 2015)
Prime World Defenders For Macbook
- ^'Sergey Orlovskiy regains full control of Nival Interactive'. Nival Interactive. Archived from the original on October 9, 2010. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'Consolidation Creates New, Extraordinary Gaming Brand 2011 News Feed News'. Nival. 2011-04-28. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- ^'Prime World strategy-game developer Nival raises $6M in latest funding round'. VBGamesBeat. December 11, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- ^'Nival announces the world's first Neural Network AI for RTS for its game Blitzkrieg 3'.
- ^'Prime World: Alchemy (Kindle Tablet Edition)'.
Prime World Defenders 2 Forum
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nival (company).|