- Scan To Imac From Epson Printer
- Scan For Printers Machines
- Apple Mac Compatible Printers
- Scan For Printers Machine
If your printer isn’t AirPrint-enabled, you can make sure it’s compatible with macOS by checking the Apple Support article Printer and scanner drivers for Mac. Add a USB printer For most USB printers, all you have to do is update your software and then connect the printer to your Mac. MacOS automatically detects the printer and downloads. Print, scan, check ink levels, order supplies, get the traditional, desktop full-feature printer software, and much more with the HP Smart app for Mac.
If you tend to print in large volumes or your printing needs demand only high-quality prints with crisp and clear text, then you need a laser printer. Although laser printers need time to warm up and have high upfront costs compared to inkjet printers, with regards to capacity and volume, they are the best.
You will also end up making a lot of cash savings per sheet. This is particularly important if your laser printer is used for business purposes or you plan to use it frequently. If you are a Mac enthusiast and are looking for a printer to use with your iOS, you need the best Laser printer for Mac. Here is a list of printers we feel are the best on the market currently.
1. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW
- Learn how to scan and edit documents and photos from your HP printer to your Mac computer. Learn more about scanning on your Mac OS X computer on our support.
- Brother iPrint&Scan for PC/Mac provides access to printing, scanning, and workflow functionality. The supported function will vary based on your model's specifications and capabilities. Click here for a list of compatible models.
- If your printer isn’t AirPrint-enabled, you can make sure it’s compatible with macOS by checking the Apple Support article Printer and scanner drivers for Mac. Add a USB printer For most USB printers, all you have to do is update your software and then connect the printer to your Mac. MacOS automatically detects the printer and downloads.
Where monochrome printers are concerned, the Brother HL-L2350 DW is as entry-level as it can get. However, this printer is quite fast for its cost as it prints incredibly well. In addition, compared to others in the same category, the HL-L2350 DW has lower operating costs which makes it a good investment over time.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW
- Measures 7.2 by 14 by 14.2 inches
- Weighs 15.9 pounds
- Has a 250-page input capacity
- Features a monthly duty cycle of 15000 pages
- Connects to one PC via a USB port
- Supports Google Cloud Print and Brother iPrint & Scan
The HL-L2350 DW is a lean and no-nonsense machine. Measuring 7.2 by 14 by 14.2 inches and weighing 15.9 pounds, it is part of a series of monochromatic devices developed by Big brother a few months ago. This one is the lower-priced of the lot.
As such, it has the fewest features. Its tray has a 250-page input capacity with a one-sheet override slot. Besides, it features a monthly duty cycle of 15000 pages and 2000 pages worth of recommended printing volume.
Connectivity features on this printer, while incredibly robust, are a little minimalist. It features a pared-down standard Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, and connects to one PC via a USB port (no Ethernet). It also features Google Cloud Print and Brother iPrint & Scan that you can use to print attachments and emails.
All these features can be managed via the HL-L2350 DW’s sparse control panel that consists of a few buttons – Wi-Fi, power, plus and minus, Ok (for enter), as well as Go (Start). Also, like other business-oriented and laser printers, you can easily manage your printer via an inbuilt IP/TCP secure website.
2. HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer (Y5S53A)
The LaserJet Pro M29w is about 30 percent smaller compared to its older version and is capable of delivering a professional quality print.
HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless Laser Printer
- Measures 14.2 by 10.4 by 7.8 inches
- Has a resolution of 600 by 600 dpi
- Prints 19 pages per minute
- Envelope input volume of about 10 pieces
- 2-sided printing functionality
- Has wireless printing connectivity
- Comes with Auto-on/Auto-off feature
- Multi-functional – Scan, Copy and Print
- Fast printing
HP LaserJet Pro M29w features fast printing speeds and can produce up to 19 pages each minute. For scanning and printing purposes, the printer supports 600 by 600 resolution.
It also works with HP’s smart app to enable you to connect to your smartphone and print from the cloud – Dropbox, Google Drive as well as iCloud. The printer connects to a Mac, Windows PC, Android, and iPhone. It features copy, print and scan functionality but no fax. Its dimensions are 14.2 by 10.4 by 7.8 inches.
You can use the LaserJet Pro M29w to print documents, presentations, and any other business material from your smartphone or tablet. Its wireless connectivity makes it easy for you to access, print, or share files or documents via a network. If you do not have access to a Wi-Fi connection, you have the option of connecting directly to your printer via Wi-Fi direct.
This printer also features an envelope input volume of about 10 pieces, which allows you to input and print branding materials. It also features 2-sided printing enabling you to complete your work very fast. Its auto-on/Auto-off feature provides for energy-efficient use because its technology switches your printer on when you need to use it and off when you are through.
3. Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
The HL-L2300D is small and takes up very little space on your desk. It only connects through USB cable. This combination makes it an ideal personal printer suitable for all kinds of offices.
- Measures about 7.2 by 14 by 14.2 inches
- Has a rating of 27 papers per minute
- Features a 250-sheet tray
- Lightweight design
- Small in size – fits well on an office desk
- Has excellent printing paper handling capabilities
- Features two sides printing
Despite its small size, it can deliver paper handling that works well in a shared environment. Also, its fast printing speed makes it an acceptable pick for a low-cost monochrome laser printer.
Concerning paper handling, this printer's delivery is comparable to some of the best printers on the market, such as Samsung Xpress M2625D. It features a 250-sheet tray, a one-sheet manual feed functionality as well as an inbuilt duplexer for two sides printing.
Another feature that is as important as paper handling is its weight. This printer weighs slightly under 15 pounds which makes it easy for you to move it around without needing help. It measures about 7.2 by 14 by 14.2 inches.
Its set-up is standard for USB-connected single color laser. It has a rating of 27 ppm, although output quality is somewhat below standard. Its graphics and texts are both one tire below the range that covers most monochrome printers.
Text quality is good enough for almost all business uses, provided you do not have a high need for smaller texts.
4. HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto Two-Sided Printing
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw is an entry-level printer that was designed to be used in a small office space, at a sales counter in a home-office. It is quite fast, has a respectable set of features for its price, is compact enough to fit on most desks, and supports two-sided printing.
HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- Measures 8.8 by 14.6 by 16 inches
- Weighs 15.2 pounds
- Integrated Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Attention LED, Ready LED, Supplies LED, Cancel and Resume
- Features a 250-sheet tray
- Maximum monthly cycle of 20000 pages
- Supports Smart App as well as a Smart Tasks preset workflow profile feature
- Standard interfaces include dual-band, USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- Supports Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, HP ePrint as well as Wi-Fi Direct
At a standard size of 8.8 by 14.6 by 16 inches, and weighing 15.2 pounds, this printer averaged sized in terms of girth and size. Since it is a print-only device, it does not come with too many controls. As a result, it features a sparse control panel.
The few controls it features include Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Attention LED, Ready LED, Supplies LED, Cancel and Resume. Other extensive controls and configuration options can be accessed via the printer’s inbuilt website.
The printer’s paper handling capacity includes a 250-sheet tray you can pull out from the front of the printer’s chassis. Right above the primary input source lies at 10-sheet tray where you place paper for printing envelopes as well as any other irregularly shaped media like labels, without necessarily having to reconfigure or unload the bottom tray.
The maximum monthly cycle is around 20000 pages, while the recommended monthly print is 10 percent by volume. The printer’s mobile and standard connectivity options are somewhat versatile; however, the addition of a Smart App as well as a Smart Tasks preset workflow profile feature helps to enhance productivity and convenience.
Its standard interfaces include dual-band, USB 2.0, and Ethernet. Mobile connectivity features include Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, HP ePrint as well as Wi-Fi Direct.
5. Canon Color image CLASS LBP622Cdw
The Canon Color ImageClass is also another entry-level printer designed for use at home or in a small office space. Although it features a compact, no-nonsense design, its print quality is above standard quality, and it can fit snuggly in cramped up spaces.
- Weighs 35.2 pounds
- Measures 11.5 by 17.2 by 16.7 inches
- A 250-sheet tray and a one-sheet tray for all one-off printing needs
- Connects via Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi, USB connectivity to one PC via a USB 2.0 port as well as Wi-Fi Direct
- The output rate is 22 papers per minute
- Supports peer-to-peer protocols
- Comes with security protocols to protect documents and printer
Weighing about 35.2 pounds and measuring 11.5 by 17.2 by 16.7 inches, the printer was designed to fit in tight spaces. The printer appears simple in design, but it features a jam-packed control panel. Control features include an LED status light and a series of buttons. There are arrows and an OK button that used to navigate through the menu on its 5-line monochrome display panel.
Scan To Imac From Epson Printer
The printer’s paper handling capacity includes a 250-sheet tray and a one-sheet tray for all your one-off printing of off-sized media like envelopes. It also has an output rate of 22 papers per minute. The LBP622CDw’s connectivity tools include Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi, USB connectivity to one PC via a USB 2.0 port as well as Wi-Fi Direct.
The printer supports peer-to-peer protocols for connecting to devices like smartphones without the need for an intermediary. The printer also features a port for printing out of a USB drive located under a flip-up case on top of the device. Other connectivity options include Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Cloud Print as well as a Canon Print Business app for iOS and Android.
This printer comes with standard security features like Secure Print to protect documents from prying eyes using a personal identification number or a department Identification number that enables you to secure certain aspects of your printer. Other security features include standard network encryption.
6. HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Laser Printer (W1A52A)
Looking to give your business a competitive edge? Try HP LaserJet Pro M404. It was designed to let you focus your energy where it is needed the most – helping your business grow so that you are always ahead of your competition.
HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Laser Printer
- Connects via Ethernet, USB port and Wirelessly
- Offers 2-sided printing
- 1200 by 1200 dpi resolution
- Features a 250 sheet tray
- Has a print rate of 40 pages each minute
- Features fast first page out
The printer features Ethernet connectivity that allows for consistent printing of high-quality documents. The printer is monochrome and is designed help you focus on the growth aspect of your business.
LaserJet Pro M404n is among the best in class security. It features a series of embedded security measures such as instant threat notification as well as optional pin-pull printing that help to prevent the machine from being a weak point through which hackers can reach your sensitive information.
The device lets you remain productive thanks to a 250 sheet tray, fast first page out feature, and page print speed of 40 pages each minute. The printer also lets you share your resources via network access. You can also print or share information via its in-built Ethernet.
The LaserJet Pro M404n features an enhanced energy-efficient design. The printer was designed to be friendly to the environment. It is capable of saving more than 18 percent of its energy use compared to previous models. The technology also helps to prevent wastage of papers during printing.
The printer’s design is compact so that it can fit in shared workspaces or on the desk in your home office. The printer’s toner cartridge is a brand that you can trust. It is known to help prevent reprints.
7. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW
The HL-L2390DW is printer fit for home-offices and budget-minded businesses. In comparison to other full-featured models, this printer offers a basic set of functionalities with almost the same benefits.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW
- Copy, Print and Scan capabilities
- Feature a monochrome display
- Connectivity is via Wi-Fi Direct, USB and Wi-Fi
- The monthly cycle is 15000 pages
- Features a printing volume of about 2000 pages
The HL-L2390DW offers copy, scan, and duplexing functionalities. However, its design does not feature faxing capabilities. It also offers fast printing, a monthly cycle of 15000 pages, and a printing volume of about 2000 pages.
The design has forgone all fanciness. It features a simple design with a backlight monochrome display. Navigating through the screen requires you to press up and down key manually. Sadly, this control is not four-way since there are no right /left buttons.
The lid is quite light, as the printer does not feature an automatic feeder. Since the hinges supporting the cover do not have hold up resistance, you will be required to lift the lid 90 degrees to place documents.
The printer measures about 16.1 by 15.7 by 10.7 inches. It occupies the same space as your average inkjet printer, only that it is somewhat taller. There is a manual paper feed slot capable of supporting 10 envelopes. The device is capable of 17 pages each minute.
It supports AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and is capable of working with iPrint & Scan. Start-up time for this device is rated at about 27 seconds.
8. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer MFCL2710DW
The MFCL2710DW is an all-in-one device ideal for home or small office use. It was designed to offer full functionality within a compact space.
Brother Monochrome All-In One Laser Printer, MFCL2710DW
- Print rate of 32 pages each minute
- 250-page capacity for optimal efficiency
- Features a manual feed that can support different paper sizes
- Supports a range of paper types and sizes
- Auto Duplexing functionality
- Connectivity is via USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
The device features a 50-page auto document feed for multi-page scanning and copying. It also comes with a class printing speed of about 32 pages each minute for optimal efficiency. The printer can support a variety of paper sizes including envelopes and card stocks.
Scan For Printers Machines
With this device, you can print wirelessly from your phone. It also features auto-duplexing, so that you can print on both sides of the paper. With auto-duplexing, you can save on toner and paper costs. Its 250-page capability means it can handle legal-sized printing and letter papers while still reducing your need for frequent refills.
The printer has in-built Ethernet and wireless connectivity with which you can share printing the printer with other users within your local network. Printing can be achieved via a USB port. The printer offers copy, scan, print and fax functionalities. The printer can support a variety of paper sizes including envelopes and card stocks.
Apple Mac Compatible Printers
If you have been looking for a printer for your home or office, then you know how difficult it is to choose from the 100s available on the market. You have to spend hours reading different reviews to find what you need.
Scan For Printers Machine
It is a daunting task, no doubt. That is why we thought writing this review would come in handy. We carefully chose the products on this list because we feel they have features that you will love.