- 0 Comments
The first FIN workshop was held in Brussels on the 12 December. The main objective of the workshop was to establish a common understanding of what is good quality control and quality assurance for existing and forthcoming accountancy services schemes through an open exchange of views and best practice in relation to:
- Key market risks and the expectations of stakeholders and public authorities.
- Proposing and agreeing PAO strategies, business cases, priorities, budgets and funding.
- Overall approaches to review methodologies and reviewer training.
- Reporting of findings, providing education and support and external communication.
- Key lessons from designing, promoting, implementing and managing a new scheme (accessible for PAOs planning to develop a scheme).
- Existing tools and materials, both for reviewers and for firms/practitioners.
The workshop concluded by initiating an exercise to identify and analyse gaps in local systems and schemes in order to identify priority areas to address forthcoming workshops.
For more information on the FIN please click here.
APSF members can click here for more information on the meeting.